The boat the terrorist was caught in

First-light

Is it just me or the boat they show with thermal imaging looks like a cuddy cabin walk around with pulpit. Now I see other photos and it is a red center console boat. I could be totally wrong but have owned both type of boats. 

Edited by First-light

So far, I haven't heard a lot of accurate detail on the capture. Most likely it has been on but I just keep missing it. Was this guy shot? They are talking about how he isn't fit for answering any questions yet because he is still recovering to a point where he can be questioned?

Also, who actually discovered him? They are talking about heat imaging which would make you think the cops were the ones that found him, but I also heard that the boat owner was the one that discovered him.

Was there gunfire exchanged at the site of the boat?

Boat owner found him. Saw a tie-down cut and blood, looked inside and saw him curled up. Owner called 911. Shootout at the boat, guy was hit. They are also saying he was shot the night before. 

Oh good .... so the piece of crap got to suffer a little bit. That's good news, I hope he was some pretty good agony.

• Like 2