deep woods clover plot

growalot

Funny you said that...I was just telling someone I thought the night pics were better than my Moultries especially the distance ones...I'm also looking to try a primos or spy point ..but you know me that will be a long thought out decision....money doesn't burn a hole on my pocket...it smolders for a long time...lol

Your right no audible clicking of the shutter and so far no "whats in that little box" pictures from the blk out.

Night pics...that's fantastic for a small, entry price point black flash cam. I really can't think of a Moultrie black flash cam that can compete in the same price bracket.

Edited by phade

Here is my favorite...she stayed and hour...I do worry that there is no fawn though...I heard screaming in the neighbors swamp the other day :(

Any ways some of the pics from when she laid down to when she stood up stretched shook and left early morning insight ;)

• Like 2

You wouldn't see a fawn or fawns bedded with her yet, they were prolly bedded within 50 or 60 yards of her. They don't usually bed close this time of year. I doubt that fawn you have pics of is eating anything but milk right now.

Edited by Witty
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Funny you said that...I was just telling someone I thought the night pics were better than my Moultries especially the distance ones...I'm also looking to try a primos or spy point ..but you know me that will be a long thought out decision....money doesn't burn a hole on my pocket...it smolders for a long time...lol

Your right no audible clicking of the shutter and so far no "whats in that little box" pictures from the blk out.

Spypoints are good cams... i love mine

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks...that area is actually loaded with small plots that all connect...the following pics are from a trail plot that runs twice as far behind the cam to join the clover plot in above pics...It was in braccs last year and I frost seeded clover in April/May...the one deer farther back is on a short connect to a mature rye and clover plot..the rye is almost ready to cut...that then connects to another pure rye trail plot that will have braccs in it ...this area also has two watering holes

PS...         I believe that this year the body  size and over all weight of all..fawn included has increased significantly...then again we don't have as much corn growing in the area...but lots of oats and clovers....The commercial peas were cut last week...which will get a bit of deer movement happening ...hopefully in our direction....