Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

that's a little out of line, how would a guy who claims his shoulder injuries keep him from shooting a bow, have the strength to choke his chicken?

lol remember he can still golf and fist bump too.

some of you guys need to lighten up a little. I think you've taken his comments way to personal. He never called out your daughters specifically he just made a wide generalization, that again is not wrong. If you have high school/college girls, that means you've been out of touch with teens and "my generation" for a while now.

Edited by Belo

Grown men name calling, this is hilarious.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

So let me get this straight, you make a staement saying all pretty girls are sluts and then get butt hurt when guys call you names?

You city fellas live by a different set of rules thats for sure, I tell you what I'll give you $10 to go to Ant's or any other upset dude from this thread's door and make that same statement and then come back and tell us it worked out for you.

One question for you, being that you said your girlfriend is hot, does that then mean that she is or was a slut? Just curious.

• Like 1

Agreed. I made statements about majority of girls, yet the responses are about me, my girlfriend, my mom, and my Dad, living "downstate", etc. I find it out hilarious.

I've been in every part of NYS, buffalo to Rochester to utica to plattsburgh to binghamton, cortland, pulaski, lake George and everything in between. Yet I don't say a word about those types of people. Imagine if I started namecalling with words like inbreds, hicks, no teeth, white trash, etc. I could only imagine the backlash.

Again, bring your metrosexual wimp ass up, grow a set and say those things to some one from any of those areas and see what happens to you. Stereotypical city ahole.

Grown men name calling, this is hilarious.

So let me get this straight, you make a staement saying all pretty girls are sluts and then get butt hurt when guys call you names?

You city fellas live by a different set of rules thats for sure, I tell you what I'll give you $10 to go to Ant's or any other upset dude from this thread's door and make that same statement and then come back and tell us it worked out for you.

One question for you, being that you said your girlfriend is hot, does that then mean that she is or was a slut? Just curious.

Haha, yea because where your from makes you a better fighter right? What if I was from Harlem? Does that make me hard? Wow, your lost. Floyd Mayweather is barely over 100lbs, yet nobody on this site could take a punch from him.

I'm sure my girlfriend had her fun when she was younger and single, I'm not naive.

Agreed. I made statements about majority of girls, yet the responses are about me, my girlfriend, my mom, and my Dad, living "downstate", etc. I find it out hilarious.

I've been in every part of NYS, buffalo to Rochester to utica to plattsburgh to binghamton, cortland, pulaski, lake George and everything in between. Yet I don't say a word about those types of people. Imagine if I started namecalling with words like inbreds, hicks, no teeth, white trash, etc. I could only imagine the backlash.

Again, bring your metrosexual wimp ass up, grow a set and say those things to some one from any of those areas and see what happens to you. Stereotypical city ahole.

Funny how the tables have turned when name calling goes the other way. What are we in 7th grade? Should we meet in the school parking lot to fight? I'll be in nyc from 930-530 today, come on down. You can sign some liability paperwork before we fight, so I won't get sued by you afterwards lol

Haha, yea because where your from makes you a better fighter right? What if I was from Harlem? Does that make me hard? Wow, your lost. Floyd Mayweather is barely over 100lbs, yet nobody on this site could take a punch from him.

I'm sure my girlfriend had her fun when she was younger and single, I'm not naive.

So you are to chicken shit to say those things in person then?  

Thats what I thought.

Funny how the tables have turned when name calling goes the other way. What are we in 7th grade? Should we meet in the school parking lot to fight? I'll be in nyc from 930-530 today, come on down. You can sign some liability paperwork before we fight, so I won't get sued by you afterwards lol

Chicken shit. You started the shit storm, man up and take your lumps you ball less puss.

Chicken shit. You started the shit storm, man up and take your lumps you ball less puss.

You can't be serious. How old are you? You want me to drive upstate to fight people over a thread on a hunting forum? LOL

• Like 2

Again, bring your metrosexual wimp ass up, grow a set and say those things to some one from any of those areas and see what happens to you. Stereotypical city ahole.

You know how much of an APE you sound like Doewacker? This is a civil site, not some hormone enraged playground you try to make it to be. Why don't YOU grow a pair and discuss this in a civil manner? Maybe a name change is in order for you, APEwacker perhaps? Fits some of the Neanderthal behavior you've exhibited.

• Like 3

we all know it takes two to tango, and I don't think anyone is clueless as to what goes on.....just don't think the comments were appropriate for what the the original poster started this topic for.

I'll agree with the comments not being really necessary. But I do truly believe a lot of the older fathers are clueless. I remember being busted by my dad after school one day. Him and my mom figured it was best to call my gf's parents. They did. She never told her husband. And I'm sure some of you believe your wife would never keep that a secret and maybe it's so. But did you learn about your daughters first period and other girl things? probably not.

I have several very close friends from LI and NYC. In many conversations and stories they seem no different. Like mentioned before, the only difference is that the number of opportunities are greater. Like I said before, even the church going ladies can be pretty intense.

I don't believe it's a geographical thing, simply an age gap. Seems most of us under 30 are on the same page and all the older folks with daughters are on another. There's no disrespect meant by me at least, I'm just simply trying to explain to some what is reality.

If one of your friends was talking about his daughters up and coming wedding would you break into the conversation and say something like "ya know a lot of new brides spend their whole honeymoon getting drilled by their new husbands" Or would you thing that would be a little inappropriate and keep your opinion to yourself ?

Grown ups know when to keep their opinions to themselves. Kids don't.

• Like 1

Agreed to Belo. I have met wild girls from all over the state. They crazy in NYC, Syracuse, Albany, etc .

Ants - sorry if I offended you, but it wasn't a statement I made to anyone personally. Like I said many times, I should have used the word majority instead of all. This thread should have died many pages ago.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

There are something's you just don't talk about. One of them is talking about a guys daughter being a "sloot". I don't care if she's the biggest "sloot" in the county, you just don't say it to her dad's face or imply it.

There are something's you just don't talk about. One of them is talking about a guys daughter being a "sloot". I don't care if she's the biggest "sloot" in the county, you just don't say it to her dad's face or imply it.

I don't know anybody's daughter from this site. My statement was based on my observations and many people agree. Disagree all you want, that's your choice.

I don't know anybody's daughter from this site. My statement was based on my observations and many people agree. Disagree all you want, that's your choice.

I didn't disagree, just somethings you don't talk about. You obviously said it to get a reaction and you got it, nice work.

You can't be serious. How old are you? You want me to drive upstate to fight people over a thread on a hunting forum? LOL

No I want you to realize that you should choose your words more wisely, I bet you and shawn would never call someones daughter a slut to their face. You lack the testicular fortitude to do so. You both know what the outcome would be.

You know how much of an APE you sound like Doewacker? This is a civil site, not some hormone enraged playground you try to make it to be. Why don't YOU grow a pair and discuss this in a civil manner? Maybe a name change is in order for you, APEwacker perhaps? Fits some of the Neanderthal behavior you've exhibited.

Oh yea calling every "hot" girl a slut is REAL civil. Clueless.

No I want you to realize that you should choose your words more wisely, I bet you and shawn would never call someones daughter a slut to their face. You lack the testicular fortitude to do so. You both know what the outcome would be.

I said a phase and why would I call some guys daughters a slut? That's his problem, not mine.

he never called your daughter a slut either. He made a generalization about a group. It's like saying "man white people sure can't dance." If you're white and take that as a personal attack, you really shouldn't. Most intelligent folks realize generalizations can be hurtful and wrong, but that they are not personal. A personal attack would be like: "Doewacker you're a real bad dancer". In fact, reading this thread is funny. a dozen or so of you have personally attacked Biz for what he said, and what he said was not about any ONE daughter. So you're all very hypocritical.

• Like 3

Doesn't really need to be a "hey Witt your daughters a slut" it can be a generalization and still piss me off. You guys need to grow up. Us dads aren't stupid, we know what happens but I just don't need some city DB telling me all girls are sluts. There was no need for the comment to begin with.