Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

Agreed. I made statements about majority of girls, yet the responses are about me, my girlfriend, my mom, and my Dad, living "downstate", etc. I find it out hilarious.

I've been in every part of NYS, buffalo to Rochester to utica to plattsburgh to binghamton, cortland, pulaski, lake George and everything in between. Yet I don't say a word about those types of people. Imagine if I started namecalling with words like inbreds, hicks, no teeth, white trash, etc. I could only imagine the backlash.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

So, you stir the pot with a bunch of idiotic remarks and now want the thread closed because you get called out on being an ass? It doesnt work that way.

As far as the subject at hand goes, my take on it is this. There is a big difference between typical teenage sexual experimenting and a "sloot". Ive never met a girl that had a good childhood and was raised by truly good parents that was an actual slut, there was always something pretty majorly wrong along the line. Being a complete hardass doesnt work, just like letting them do whatever they want doesnt work. 99% of the girls I have always known that were raised in a good environment respected themselves enough not to spread for every jackoff that came along. Saying that all or even the majority of "pretty" girls went through a "slut" phase is completely silly, and really reflects upon the type of crowd you hung around. Believe me, I spent ALOT of time hanging in the type of crowd Im talking about, and have been around my fair share of "sluts", but Im not the type that would ever make the kind of ridiculous assumptions about women that some of you guys seem to. Some of you sound like some completely disrespectful people honestly.

I think Geno said it pretty well. You have to find a balance and realize that kids are going to do what they are going to do and as a parent you should be prepping them to make a responsible decision.

As for the name calling, etc, consider this the warning to knock it off.

• Like 1

But you're the one who said it. I didn't say I didn't agree either, you just don't talk about it. I blame your parents anyway, they apparently didn't teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Makes me wonder what else they didn't teach you.

Once again, I said they girls go through "a phase".  The word "sloot" is open for interpretation. Some people consider any girl who does anything sexual before marriage as a sloot. Some people only consider girls whose "number" is higher than her age to be a sloot.  To each their own.

I'm going to be 100% honest here with this statement, of the thousands of girls I have met over the years, the biggest sloots I've come across all came from rural areas (upstate NY, Ohio, Vermont, PA, etc.) and not city areas. 

I would bet that the % of teen Moms in "upstate" NYis similiar if not higher than the towns in "downstate".

I blame your parents anyway, they apparently didn't teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Makes me wonder what else they didn't teach you.

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm actually a very nice guy. Those from this site who have met me can vouch for that.  I've been on many hunting trips with people from all walks of life and have always gotten along with everyone.

I'm going to be 100% honest here with this statement, of the thousands of girls I have met over the years, the biggest sloots I've come across all came from rural areas (upstate NY, Ohio, Vermont, PA, etc.) and not city areas. 

And ll rebut that the vast majority of girls Id consider to be sluts came from messed up homes, location doesnt matter.

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm actually a very nice guy. Those from this site who have met me can vouch for that.  I've been on many hunting trips with people from all walks of life and have always gotten along with everyone.

Plenty of guys with no, or little respect for women get along with others, at least to a point. Hopefully you are just going through a phase.

• Like 1

It's been made a point that the city folks seems to be problematic and Biz is simply defending that fact. Some of you "upstaters" seem to think you're better than others. A mentality I've seen here over and over again. There's a reason why there's millions of people in NYC, because YOUR daughters want to come down here!

My parents gave me a great deal of freedom in some area but was very strict in others.  When I left for college it was like I had just gotten out of jail.  I was drunk every weekend, high on any drug that was put in front of me, and drove drunk at times too.  That's what happens when I was given so much freedom all at once.  After I got it out of my system, I calmed down and stopped doing those things.

I am sure not everyone is like me but I'm also sure there are just as many who were.  All those guys and girls who lived under an iron fist...the moment they leave home and move into the city...where not only are they now away from the watchful eyes of their parents but now are presented with a buffet of available men and women to choose from...come on, you can figure it out.

It's been made a point that the city folks seems to be problematic and Biz is simply defending that fact. Some of you "upstaters" seem to think you're better than others. A mentality I've seen here over and over again. There's a reason why there's millions of people in NYC, because YOUR daughters want to come down here!

Are you ever going contribute anything useful to this site or are you just here to stir up trouble?

I'm not even from NYC. I grew up my whole life in Putnam County, lived in NYC for a few years in my early 20's, now live in Westchester. I left NYC to be closer to the things I love (Baseball, Golf, Fishing, Hunting, etc.)

Are you ever going contribute anything useful to this site or are you just here to stir up trouble?

Depends on how you see contribution. Do you feel that a site full of folks that enjoy bashing and name calling contribution to the site? If so, your other members are contributing lots.

So when Biz makes a claim about girls in general, its not OK, but when these fine folks makes a claim about downstaters, its all good? An anyone who defends that type of blanket statement is now a trouble maker and does not contribute to YOUR site? Like Biz said, the name calling should have been stopped way long ago, nice "warning" though.

Why don't you tell your buddies there to follow the rules instead of worrying about us "downstaters" defending ourselves.

HAHA More people flee NYC every year than any other part of the country and thats a fact.

If that's true then why does the rent keep increasing and we're facing a housing shortage?

Depends on how you see contribution. Do you feel that a site full of folks that enjoy bashing and name calling contribution to the site? If so, your other members are contributing lots.

So when Biz makes a claim about girls in general, its not OK, but when these fine folks makes a claim about downstaters, its all good? An anyone who defends that type of blanket statement is now a trouble maker and does not contribute to YOUR site? Like Biz said, the name calling should have been stopped way long ago, nice "warning" though.

Why don't you tell your buddies there to follow the rules instead of worrying about us "downstaters" defending ourselves.

You are just as guilty of the same exact behavior you are accusing others of. By contributing, I mean participating in coversations other than the seemingly random "drive by" smartass comments and general crap stirring trolling type replies that you are known for on here.

If you want to discuss it further, feel free to PM me. No need to keep clogging things up with this type of nonsense.

Oh really? Please show me a single case where I have insulted a general populace like these fine folks have.

And please, before you THINK you know me and what I post, look at my "contributions" to the small game and air gun community as well as organizing get-togethers for YOUR new members here. How about your other members?

Just because YOUR opinion does not mesh with mine, don't start accusing me of things you THINK I'm doing, or not doing.

I was simply making a point to lump people together. I don't have a problem with most from the city. I've been there a lot and have many friends from the city. Don't make a general statement about all pretty girls are sluts at some point or all guys from the city are DBs and expect no one to get mad or say something back to you.

the hypocrisy in this thread is astounding. The upstate folks get offended when they're branded as being a certain way, but then continue to slang insults and stereotypes at the folks from the city. And the folks from the city continue to not give in to the childish ways and do not sling the insults back.

Seems a good portion of these hypocrites are the same people I encounter in other threads that disagree with me. You're so easy and quick to pile on one person who is disagreeing with the majority and call him or her names, but then when that person makes one comment in return you want the thread closed and the person banned. What is it with some of you that you want to fight over a stereotype or a comment someone makes that may offend you; but that you have no problem insulting others? Claiming they're from bad homes, tards, wads etc. There's been no name calling from the city. You're just making all of upstate look bad.

I was simply making a point to lump people together. I don't have a problem with most from the city. I've been there a lot and have many friends from the city. Don't make a general statement about all pretty girls are sluts at some point or all guys from the city are DBs and expect no one to get mad or say something back to you.

Witty, so far you have been civil and my qualms are not with you, unless you want some of this. :)

Appreciate the level headed discussions you bring to the table and I see where you are coming from.

Ya know..., back in my prime, ol' wooly was quite the ladies man once I formulated a game plan to manipulate the sleazy little sloots!

sheep-wolf.jpg

Later on in life I decided to stick to girls that were more my type!

sheep_girl.jpg

• Like 2

The airgun stuff you have contributed has been great, dont get me wrong, but thats about it.

BTW, this has nothing to do with opinion, its your disrespectful attitude and the way you whine about the same things that you do to others that Im talking about here. Youre acting like the little kid that stands beside the bully and gets all butt hurt and cries to mommy and daddy when one of the bullied kids fights back.

the hypocrisy in this thread is astounding. The upstate folks get offended when they're branded as being a certain way, but then continue to slang insults and stereotypes at the folks from the city. And the folks from the city continue to not give in to the childish ways and do not sling the insults back.

Seems a good portion of these hypocrites are the same people I encounter in other threads that disagree with me. You're so easy and quick to pile on one person who is disagreeing with the majority and call him or her names, but then when that person makes one comment in return you want the thread closed and the person banned. What is it with some of you that you want to fight over a stereotype or a comment someone makes that may offend you; but that you have no problem insulting others? Claiming they're from bad homes, tards, wads etc. There's been no name calling from the city. You're just making all of upstate look bad.

Are you serious belo? The insults in this thread have come from both parties.

I dont stand on either "side" of this argument, Im just saying knock it off to everyone involved.

The airgun stuff you have contributed has been great, dont get me wrong, but thats about it.

BTW, this has nothing to do with opinion, its your disrespectful attitude and the way you whine about the same things that you do to others that Im talking about here. Youre acting like the little kid that stands beside the bully and gets all butt hurt and cries to mommy and daddy when one of the bullied kids fights back.

I'm still waiting for a single instance where I've insulted a general populace. And you want to talk disrespect? I was brought up to EARN respect, so far these fine folks have a long way to go, so yeh, maybe I AM disrespectful to those that don't deserve any.

Lets be honest here Buckhunter, you and I have butt heads before, but I'm not the one holding any grudges. You can defend your pals all you want, you're the moderator. But I hope you keep this thread and when the dust settles, see who's left on YOUR site.