Neat find..

wooly

I was out moving some cams around yesterday when I spotted some rusty metal in the brush.

I grabbed hold and yanked this baby out!

A two seated Western Flyer!

I'm not having much luck digging up any information on it other than 1950's-60's. Thought for sure I could find something similar on ebay, but nope. I've been walking past this thing for years and never noticed it before. Thought it was a pretty cool find whether it's a hunk o' junk or not,lol

_DSC0427_zpsd2b1b58b.jpg

Cool find. I bet there's a market for the thing, no matter what shape it's in. Last summer I was at a family party at my uncles place. He's in his 70's.  Me and him went into his pole barn to get some more beer and soda for the coolers. Up in the rafters I spotted a schwine tandem bike that I recognized. He use to bring me on rides on it when I was 6 or 7 years old.  First time I had seen it in like 40+ years. Back then I couldn't even reach the peddles, today I would break the thing. I asked him why he still had it and he said that there is a big market of old double bikes. I guess he was offered several hundred for it a while back, but sad no.

Well it's not a shed but that is pretty cool!!!

That's part of my restoration plans!

Antler handle bars,...antler kick stand.., and and dual antler horns,lol!

So far my quick searches say this kind of bike ranges from $400-$1000 in new condition.

Obviously this was just a cool find with no intentions of fixing it up.

I'll take the first $100 anyone want's to give me......$200 after I add the bone bling!

Did you find the missing riders ?

Saw them headed down a trail your way FE!

I think this was their get-away bike......keep your eyes pealed for the little porky kid and his ol' man rolling past your trail cams again!