New Carbon Arrows at a price you cant beat!

I'm shooting Black Eagle Carnivores. They offer .003 max and .001 max tolerances for straightness and .5 grains weight. They offer a pretty good line up of arrows from hunting to target. They also have some smaller diameter shafts. Customer service has been excellent also, I had a bunch of questions on a Saturday and the the owner answered all my questions within minutes. Very impressed with the arrows.

The problem with today's arrow sub-industry is that they've caught onto the trend that bows have carved out. Arrow manufacturers are now often rotating models of arrows out after a year or two rather than long continuous runs. While this may seem interesting and innovative, it's more work for a hunter to get a reliable working set up. Heck some keep the name but rebadge it and change the GPI.

When I land on an arrow combination that works well with my bow, I generally get online and buy several dozen (4-5) of the arrows/shaft kits. Since I tend now to keep bows 4-5 years before rotating into a new model, I no longer need to worry about getting a nice setup and then not being able to buy the same arrows my bow is setup with.

I still have two dozen left of my Epic STs and they stopped making them a season or two ago.

http://deercrossingarchery.com/products/hunter-1

My brother shoots these and says they are as good as any carbon arrow out there. He staffs for Bear Archery so he knows what he's talking about. I wish they came out sooner as I just bought a dozen Gold Tip Velocity arrows. Anyone looking for new arrows should check these out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bought a dozen CX Crush for much less than that. No complaints with those so far.

I'd like to know where you got them. The CX Crush arrows at Bass Pro are 54.99 for 6 of them. The Deer Crossing arrows are 49.99 for a dozen fletched!

I may be wrong then, I recall my arrows came in 2 boxes, so mate I didn't get a dozen for cheaper. I probably got 1/2 dozen for cheaper, which would put me at around $80 for the dozen, fletched and knocked with inserts. In that case, I'm wrong and these arrows are cheaper.

How's their customer support?

I may be wrong then, I recall my arrows came in 2 boxes, so mate I didn't get a dozen for cheaper. I probably got 1/2 dozen for cheaper, which would put me at around $80 for the dozen, fletched and knocked with inserts. In that case, I'm wrong and these arrows are cheaper.

How's their customer support?

The owner of the company has a thread started on Archertalk and he answers all questions. Seems to be pretty good so far. Heres the link

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2029131&highlight=deer+crossing

If you can tell the difference then you are a helluva shot! The average Joe cant tell the difference between a .006 and a .003

He asked I answered I can tell the difference between how my CX mayhems shot compared to my red zones so I guess I am a helluva shot so thanks for the kind words

He asked I answered I can tell the difference between how my CX mayhems shot compared to my red zones so I guess I am a helluva shot so thanks for the kind words

Those arrows both have the same tolerances.

All Maxima® RED™ 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.

all Mayhem® Hunter series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025".

The only bad thing about these off brand arrows is that by the time you need more, you cant get them any longer. Im still shooting a dozen Harvest Time HT2s that arent made any longer. I just got them 2 years ago lol. Great arrows but damn.

Have you looked at the Muddy Bloodsport line? Thats HT now and I believe they rebadged them without a change in the lineup.

I saw literally stacks of HT arrows in the Muddy booth at the Ohio Bowhunting Super show for DIRT CHEAP. I mean cheap. cheap. cheap. Stacks of arrows as tall as me at 6'1".

They are having the show again in Ohio but at Columbus this time around in March. You should join along...fun show to say the least. I can also show you some public ground in Ohio nearby worth hunting.