Northern sask monster bear pics

Blackbayoutfitters

Some nice looking bear. Show some more of them harvest pictures and not so many drums full of food, its a better look in my opinion. But nice bear if I had the money i'd love to hunt your land !!

Got alot more harvest pics on sight. Just postin some trail cam pics , but on average there all pretty huge. 7 footers pretty common. www.blackbayoutfitters.com and look at bear pics there . Don't have on my comp at work. Just some of my favorites.

Not a slam but I don't think hunting over bait would be for me. I always wanted to try running them with hounds. To me THAT seems like it would be a blast!

Ya it's all cool. Hounds , bait, spot and stalk. It's all hunting. People say they don't like baiting but deer eat in man made fields all the time, food plots, bait piles, and deer drives, and spot and stalk. But in the end its all hunting and trust me a baited hunt isn't wat u think. It's pretty heart pounding when u got 4-5 bears in fighting and running up trees. Gets the heart going watching them. And then seeing a huge monster walk in. Good luck holding steady trying to shoot. Lol

How much? What % color phase? What % success rates? Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

All hunt info is on the site. This year I seem about half the bears choclate, blonde, and cinnamon. The earlier the better for success , later season harder to pattern the big guys but honestly outa 10 baits I run this year 9 had some bruiser bears, p&y foresure but more than likely b&c. Hard to tell till the hides off. But all the bears are fat as hell and make beautiful rugs. Seen 2 rubbed sows in late June and that's it. All the bears had unreal hides this year. And if u check out pics look at the fishing there, its absolutely rediculous. Wife caught 25 pound jack right off dock and almost every cast u catch a 10-12 pound jack. The odd walleye , and further up huge lakers. And u won't see another person hole time. Very remote and some breathe taking scenery.

post-3396-0-72086800-1375562606_thumb.jp

post-3396-0-72859000-1375562624_thumb.jp

post-3396-0-19822600-1375562712_thumb.jp

You should become a site sponsor and donate one of your hunts to our next forum contest for the winner to review your camp!

(don't worry...... nobody ever wins these things if you read the small print, LMAO!)

Or maybe a group discount for members of Huntingny ? Starting to get the itch again !!!!

Or maybe a group discount for members of Huntingny ? Starting to get the itch again !!!!

Only taking 14 guys next year and I've already booked 8 spots. I'm trying to manage the area to produce monster bears for a true trophy class. My buddy runs an outfit in northern Alberta and I'm way cheaper than him already and my bears are about twice the trophy size of Alberta bears. But defiantly would like to have u , I'm sure I could give some kind of discount to book groups.

"All hunt info is on the site. This year I seem about half the bears choclate, blonde, and cinnamon. The earlier the better for success , later season harder to pattern the big guys but honestly outa 10 baits I run this year 9 had some bruiser bears, p&y foresure but more than likely b&c. Hard to tell till the hides off. But all the bears are fat as hell and make beautiful rugs. Seen 2 rubbed sows in late June and that's it. All the bears had unreal hides this year. And if u check out pics look at the fishing there, its absolutely rediculous. Wife caught 25 pound jack right off dock and almost every cast u catch a 10-12 pound jack. The odd walleye , and further up huge lakers. And u won't see another person hole time. Very remote and some breathe taking scenery."

As someone who spends a lot of time researching different hunts throughout the U.S. and Canada and has been on several guided hunts throughout the U.S. and Canada, I honestly think your prices might be too high. 

This is just my opinion:

$4,500 for a baited bear hunt is pretty high, especially considering your success rates don't appear to be 100%.  Just for a simple comparison, in British Columbia (where the guide has to be with you all day long), for the same price you can definitely shoot 2 bears on a spot & stalk hunt.

As someone who spends a lot of time researching different hunts throughout the U.S. and Canada and has been on several guided hunts throughout the U.S. and Canada, I honestly think your prices might be too high.

This is just my opinion:

$4,500 for a baited bear hunt is pretty high, especially considering your success rates don't appear to be 100%. Just for a simple comparison, in British Columbia (where the guide has to be with you all day long), for the same price you can definitely shoot 2 bears on a spot & stalk hunt.

Well a baited hunt at my buddy's in northern Alberta is 6000 dollars us. But he only supplies bait, u ride in old pick up trucks that stink and full of dirt and dead beaver stink. U get a run down town full of natives and old shacks as a view, there's tonnes of bears and high success, but bear skulls are tiny not even p&y, so consider a lake front view and riding in a new boat and yes if a hunter needs ill sit with him and help judge as my place is a trophy outfit. My success was not high this year as I'm a trophy bear outfitter, opirtunity is 100% and I had a hunter wound 2 bears, as a Rule I don't let u hunt after a shoulder shot at 20 yards on a 400 pound bear, but I let this guy go out again cause he was a top notch guy , but yet again shot a bear at 28 yards in the shoulder blade , which happened to be a monster. But not much I can do about that. But as a rule I want my hunters getting a true trophy bear, not just a little 200-250 lb bear. I want them to get something they love and if need be I and my guides will sit with hunters, so its not just a typical road hunt or dropping guys off. My outfit costs alot to run for the spring bear season, I'm not doing this to get rich or quit my regular job. Really I don't need the money, this place is for my kids and I love bear hunting so basically I'm trying to share the experience with hunters that are looking for a true trophy class animal. Last year in one month I spent about 4500dollars in gas, 2600 in groceries, 6000 for my cook, 6000 for my guide and another 2500 for bait. All I'm looking for us to pay for my time out there working from 5 am-2 am every day, and not come out of the camp in the hole, so I put my costs to 4500 a hunt to make ends meet and cover costs of the camp.... NOT TO GET RICH or screw anyone over. My success rate is high for big monster bears and unreal fishing. The rest is on the hunter and how he completes the circle with his shot , I can only show u the bears I can't kill them for u. But if u want a hunt of a lifetime , scenery, fishing , remote unpopulated hunting and fishing this is the place for u. If ur looking for someone that basis his income off hunting and doesn't care what u shoot or blows smoke up UR rear then there's alot of places cheaper. But I charge what it costs to operate the place and pay for my time there. That is all

The bear attached was a huge bear that I say with hunter on and he shot directly in shoulder blade after I said not to shoot multiple times, but guess the excutment got to him seeing such an enormous animal and didn't place his shot careful enough or listen to me to let bear settle in. I feel bad he missed this bear but success is based not only on me but how the hunter takes the animal.

A friends got 50 acres bordering a campsite bordering a no hunting state preserve. The bears are all over! and the deer are giant! he let us hunt there once but i dont know how to hunt bear without baiting. Then after his wife found out no more hunting but i imaging the deer are giant there too! i may have to use my "cuteness" kid charm to convince his wife to let us hunt there. lol

Is there a fall season , when their even heavier ? I realize the fur is nicer in the spring than in the fall , but there not usually rubbed in the fall .

Ya there is a fall season. But to much to open up camp twice a year. But really there's not alot of bears rubbed. Small boars and sows usually , but this year I didn't see alot if rubbed bears at all maybe 2-3 all season till June 30.