Cross Bows NO Longer Legal In NY

sidewinder

@Belo, my dad is 70 been hunting for almost 60 years , has limitations and still loves to be in the woods , he cant pull back a bow so if this is the only way to go bow hunting why the hell not , people break the law everyday , I giv e him the credit to go .

Yes I am a winner I win a lot stuff raffles hunts stuff like that , Cuz if your Not First Your Last!

@Belo, my dad is 70 been hunting for almost 60 years , has limitations and still loves to be in the woods , he cant pull back a bow so if this is the only way to go bow hunting why the hell not , people break the law everyday , I giv e him the credit to go .

Yes I am a winner I win a lot stuff raffles hunts stuff like that , Cuz if your Not First Your Last!

NY ands its laws are indeed a joke, wait until Jan 15th when the safe act becomes law, you will see a lot of people in this state pooing a stupid do nothing law. I mean do they really think they will get millions of AR/AK owners to comply with registration or replace parts on their firearms to make them legal and throw out their legally purchased 30 round mags. When a government imposes laws that are just ridiculous or even impossible to comply with what is there to do. There really should be more Safe Act discussion on this forum. I realize there isn't because we have a lot of hunter non assault type weapon gun owners on this site who really aren't concerned because their Remington 700 with that 3x9 scope that can kill at hundreds of yds hasn't been targeted yet, but it will, mark my words it will.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bummer the govt in NYS can do the right thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sure they can, but they won't. Politicians will continue to hand feed the anti-hunting crowd and treat us like nameless pee-ons. 

It's actually lawless tyranny. They know we will hold our ground, so we get hit below the belt.

• 11 months later...