Sorry..Graphic..but....

growalot

Another problem is with some cams,computers and cameras you cannot use an sdhd card in them.  Sometimes new technology just is a pain in the arse cause your new cam might read sdhd cards but your computer and or camera viewer you use may not.  When the first sdhd trail cam went up in my woods I had to upgrade my camera and my computer just to see what the heck was on the pictures.  I have read a hundred times people having this problem and cant figure out why. So if your buying new cams make sure to match them up with your reader on your computer or picture viewer your using.   If you have older systems chances are you willl have to use the old plain SD cards instead of the new SDHD cards.

Edited by wdswtr

Grow those SD cards can get botched up from time to time. I had a finacky one in my phone recently. It took 3 complete formats (not in windows, with a program to write zeros) to get it to act right again. Ill PM you with info on software to use, but be careful with it, if you choose the wrong option, you can really screw up your computer lol.

There you go again Pygmy, always blaming me and Doe.  

Actually almost missed your post here, so I figured I'd save you a trip over to Grow's camera and post the picture from the disk here for her and everyones viewing pleasure.  From left to right, pictured are a clean shaven Grizz 1219, Elmer Fudd, WNY, Culver and of course you are the short one.  Missing from the picture were Doc, who was busy writing letters to his representatives, and VJP who has gone back into his underground bunker planning the next revolution.  

Im always wearing my shades...Blue really is my color...