grandpa is back

woodchuck

dont know what the beep was. almost sounded like a bird. had my volume up and could barley hear it. Have a few videos of him and thats the only one during the day. the rest are between 1 am and 4 am. I have 5 cameras out this year and so far he has passed by 2 of them. That for sure is a buck of a lifetime.

• 3 months later...

Just got word that "grandpa" was killed. As the story goes, an a-hole that has a felony and cant own firearms, shot him during "legal" hours on the dicks property next to mine. Now, since he doesnt have a liscense, he was oh so smart and drove around town showing the buck off from the back tailgate of the truck. So dec gets called and he gets in some sort of trouble and deer gets taken by DEC. That buck couldnt have been shot during legal hours. NO WAY> Thinking about calling DEc to see if story is true. The guys name is crazy harrold. With a name like that, why would someone say come up and go hunting unless he is another one of those D!@#heads