Ok....What did you forget

Doc

Here is one for you young fellow. Don't bother with a bottle , stopped doing that 40 years ago.Had to go real bad ( on the ground ) peed on a tree stump,posted 20 yards fom the tree ,had 5 does and a spike walk up to the stump and smell it and walk slowly away.Another , last week cutting fire wood and clearing brush with my tractor bucket,pleanty of bare spots, had to go did it in a opening on fresh ground, Set up a trail camera afterwoods,that night a doe went to the spot and peed in it,the next morning a definate shooter buck came to the same spot and made a scrape. And that's the truth.  

we used to pee in our mock scrapes. not sure why we stopped, i'm not sure the stuff in the bottle is that much better.

Haven't gone out yet but a few years ago, forgot my release.  Realized it once I got to my stand.  Decided to just go scout out a new tree I had been thinking about putting a stand in.  Got to that tree and sure enough, a little 6 point walked right by me about 20-30 yards.  Gave me a great shot too!  All I could do was let him walk and enjoy the encounter. 

yeah and last night didn't go to the stand I wanted to. Instead I went to a stand the "wind" dictated I should. Yup you guessed it. Bachelor group of 6 bucks and two of them were ones I was looking for walked within 10 yards of THAT stand. Not the one I was in. I had to settle for watching them walk by it at about 90 yards. Obviously the deer have not read the same articles and books I have...lol 

Heres a good one...get to my spot today and its warm out of course. Figure ill throw on the new light pants and hoodie i got on clearance. Thank god they were in a different bag than my normal stuff! Guess she forgot to wash these separate lol not sure deer will like the smell of gain or tide:p

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2