Deer

Guest Buckzone1

By the way For all of you that think a little illegal is OK...think about that the year your busting a hump trying to enjoy hunting while not seeing deer...why...well because guys on at least two sides of you have had those just a little illegal feeders up all year........ Oh I love this one...."herd assessment"... trophy rocks and deer feed in front of their cams...

I don't think anyone said a little illegal is ok. That's the last time I'm going to say it. We had a several page thread about infractions, and baiting wasn't at the top of the poll. I don't bait. never had. Heck this is the first year I put in a plot. I was just a little surprised at the reactions. The reactions have been explained. Horses, sand, noodles and feet were involved. Now to move on.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Come on man, you cant post that

I don't think anyone said a little illegal is ok. That's the last time I'm going to say it. We had a several page thread about infractions, and baiting wasn't at the top of the poll. I don't bait. never had. Heck this is the first year I put in a plot. I was just a little surprised at the reactions. The reactions have been explained. Horses, sand, noodles and feet were involved. Now to move on.

For someone that didn't actually read the thread in its entirety and just "skimmed" the posts, you sure have a lot to say.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

You know I didn't look at this thread up until now.  Wouldn't you know Phade and Belo are at it on this one, too! LOL  I tell you, we need to get these two into a caged match or something.  Maybe that Four Seasons Whitetail guy who owns the deer farm can lend us one of his pens so we can set these two up for a caged match?  The rest of us can come watch.  LOL  

You know I didn't look at this thread up until now.  Wouldn't you know Phade and Belo are at it on this one, too! LOL  I tell you, we need to get these two into a caged match or something.  Maybe that Four Seasons Whitetail guy who owns the deer farm can lend us one of his pens so we can set these two up for a caged match?  The rest of us can come watch.  LOL  

Not at all. We actually agree on about 50% of stuff. It's the other 50% he's wrong about, lol.

• Like 2

Not at all. We actually agree on about 50% of stuff. It's the other 50% he's wrong about, lol.

I still think a caged match would be better.  We could get Growalot to introduce you fellas in her deep baritone voice.  In the blue corner is Mellow Belo, and in the red corner is Phade the Blade.  LOL

Four Seasons get to electrically milk the loser........<cue the banjo music>

No shooting for me for a while. Not even any hunting. Sciatic nerve. Start PT tomorrow. no idea what happened but I have been down and out.

Ouch. Had nerve issues when I ruptured my l2 l3 disc. Unreal how painful nerve damage can be. Get better.

Clearly my comment of "I hope the officers use a stringer and drag this guy naked through the streets of Pulaski like a mudshark!" was a joke.

However, the kid posted a picture of deer with illegal bait and then admitted to it. I guarantee if I started baiting in Putnam County for trail cam reasons, I would have eventually get pics of big bucks too.  Point is, illegal is illegal and in all honesty I hope he gets caught and fined and loses his license, just like somebody who drives 100mph.

Pictures of big bucks next to illegal bait pisses me off, what can I say? This is the type of kid who will post a pic of his 100"+ 8pt later this year and be happy about all the congrats he gets. Meanwhile he is a CHEATER & LAWBREAKER!

First let me say that I don't agree with baiting only because it is not legal in this state therefore you shouldn't do it.  BUT... You really think a mineral lick is going to draw in all the big bucks? NO!!! Lol These deer are not going to go out of their way to hit a mineral lick, just like they are not going to come from all parts of the county for it!   All that mineral lick is really going to do is have a deer that would have come through that area anyway stop and pose for the camera and have a taste.  There is still so much forage they don't need to travel far for food and def not for a lick on a block that taste good but doesn't fill their bellies.  Anyway like I said I don't agree with it because it's against the law but I love when guys act like if you set a mineral lick under there tree stand they are going to shoot a big buck.  Go ahead and try it I bet you will not be successful!