2013 HNY DMP *REQUEST* Thread

shawnhu

Since there technically isn't a DMP request thread, I figured I'd make one for those that are looking to make such a request. Saw quite a few requests over at the *swap* thread, so I figured this was appropriate. I'll start.

I'd appreciate any 3N or 3S DMP if anyone has one. Could trade fresh back straps if successful.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 2

If anyone has a 7m. I would buy you dinner!!!! I own property in 7 m but im a non resident so couldn't get one. I would love for my son to get his first deer! If anyone can help free dinner!!!

How many acres?  If you took your tax papers to prove land ownership you should of recieved a landowners permit if you have enough acreage.  I believe its at least 50 acres.

Chefhunter86,

One trick for getting a 3P at license purchase is to apply for that one first.

Get mine every year that way. Of course it is only 5 miles or so down the road from me.

I have applied late before and gotten 1 after Nov.1st.  I think my son got his license and 3P tag after Nov. 1 st last year.

My son hasn't decided if he will have time to hunt this year, so no license purchased for him yet this year.  Otherwise we could have signed one over.

Since there technically isn't a DMP request thread, I figured I'd make one for those that are looking to make such a request. Saw quite a few requests over at the *swap* thread, so I figured this was appropriate. I'll start.

I'd appreciate any 3N or 3S DMP if anyone has one. Could trade fresh back straps if successful.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

just apply for the 2nd drawing for 3s, you'll get 2

How many acres?  If you took your tax papers to prove land ownership you should of recieved a landowners permit if you have enough acreage.  I believe its at least 50 acres.

50 contiguous. I have 48.8! :banghead:

Edited by covert