Ivermectin Study

5 hours ago, Belo said:

fossil fuels. burning them and lots of them.

It's a commercial flight. Not quite to private jet status yet unfortunately.

It's amazing you try and tell others what to believe by not quoting or citing any single expert lmao.

Also, I'm not a liberal which you would know if you paid attention to 10 years of my history, but your eyes are shut and your mind is closed. Who is really the sheep here?

Youre absolutely sure its the chicken and not the egg? :D

On 9/13/2022 at 9:34 AM, diplomat019 said:

One thing you have conveniently left out is that you have been indoctrinated by the globalists.  You have been fed their propaganda.    And shoots and grouse have read articles on this, hence why they are free thinkers.  You can save you Soros globalist rendition of your education. I’ll stick with the free thinkers who read articles online.  

You see he has this habit of sucking down everything he is fed. Just like his CWD education tells him that the whitetail world is going to end with zombie deer when in fact he can’t believe his own eyes not seeing any real deaths from the farce disease in his lifetime. Makes sense!!

2 hours ago, Chef said:

It sad that this forum has become a platform that allows people to post this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything is crap when it go's outside of your indoctrinated liberal thought process.

Hopefully you'll wake up before the medical politicians turn their backs on you when there might be an unorthodox treatment that could save you. 

People are alive today because they were given Ivermectin and I bet those people are glad their families tried to do something to save them, not just let them die.

• Like 1