Letchworth

alwaysarchery67

I'll bring you a beer. I have cabin C-15 with 2- 3 buddies going too. It was one of the last available and that was last winter ! I am so looking forward to going. Even if I don't score I already know I am going to love it.

No doubt!! That week has been the week we have had most of our best luck. 5 years running atleast 1 of us have taken a 120in plus!  Well thats only good if your looking for that kind of buck. Of course there are alot of small bucks running around that time of year also! lol

No doubt!! That week has been the week we have had most of our best luck. 5 years running atleast 1 of us have taken a 120in plus! Well thats only good if your looking for that kind of buck. Of course there are alot of small bucks running around that time of year also! lol

don't tease me with a good time.... I'll have to come with my crew one of these years and see what the woods really has when real hunters check it out ???? just kidding, but it really is on my to-do list next year for bow season.

Excellent. That is good to hear.I put my tag on a basket 5 pt. but nice fat bodied buck last Sun so I will just be admiring any big bucks but my buddies will be watching and down there when the rut is on you just never know what you could see.One of my buddies waits for bucks and the other 2 will shoot a doe if it is an adult so hopefully we will have something hanging up. If not we will still have a good time.

I hunted one of the bow only areas this morning I didn't see any deer but I seen plenty of sign. And it snowed the entire time I was in the stand that made for a nice sit

I take it you were down near Castile?  Did you ever get up behind the camping area down behind the C cabin sign in area? That drops of down into the river right there. Nice big area with lots of deer and lots of room. When they close the road down into that area we just throw our climbers on our backs and jump on our bikes.  Does not take long to get down in there on the mountain bikes!!

I take it you were down near Castile? Did you ever get up behind the camping area down behind the C cabin sign in area? That drops of down into the river right there. Nice big area with lots of deer and lots of room. When they close the road down into that area we just throw our climbers on our backs and jump on our bikes. Does not take long to get down in there on the mountain bikes!!

sounds like how I hunt howlands island in northern montezuma... No vehicle access but a bike sure as heck beats walking

I live a mile from the park, east side and do most of my hunting on the north east side of the park. I was in there on Wed for a short hunt after work, watched a few doe munching on acorns, not close enough for a shot. I'll hope to hunt it hard  the next few weekends and am looking forward to that and some time off. When I come over to the west side I'll try to stop in at the cabin C area to look my fellow park hunters up so we can have a beer and swap some stories. Hope you guys have a great time and nail one!

GM

• Like 3