I got an idea

woodchuck

With the trespassing neighbors I am so lucky to have. I thought of  a sign to put in my field facing the road so everyone driving by can see it. This would work for everyone.

WANT TO KNOW WHY NOBODY IN --------------- (INSERT NAME OF TOWN) IS GETTING A BJ RIGHT NOW ? (I WOULD SPELL THE WORD OUT)

BECAUSE THE C@@@SUCKERS ARE TRESPASSING ON POSTED PROPERTY.!!!!!!!!

(AFTER THE DESCRIPTIVE YOU COULD ALSO PUT THEIR NAMES)

what do ya think? sorry to anyone who finds this offensive, but if you own property and people trespass and steal stuff like many of us have had happen. then you may find it funny and a little bit of payback.

With the trespassing neighbors I am so lucky to have. I thought of  a sign to put in my field facing the road so everyone driving by can see it. This would work for everyone.

WANT TO KNOW WHY NOBODY IN --------------- (INSERT NAME OF TOWN) IS GETTING A BJ RIGHT NOW ? (I WOULD SPELL THE WORD OUT)

what do ya think? sorry to anyone who finds this offensive, but if you own property and people trespass and steal stuff like many of us have had happen. then you may find it funny and a little bit of payback.

That should work. 

They'll probably burn your house down though..................................

can you make some signs for me? I have some of those trespassing c#$# Suckers you speak of. I hunt on a friends property who lives in NJ and doesn't hunt but gives me and some others permission to hunt. He told me if I see a certain person who also has land near there (5acres) on his property, tell him to stay off because he tore up his fields with  his atv's. So last year we saw the guy in his field hunting w/ his son on an atv. We politely told him what the landowner said to which he replied "I HAVE CARTE BLANCHE UP HERE" !!! After explaining to him that his "carte blanche" status had been rescinded he sped off on his atv with some choice words. The next day an ECO pulls in our driveway gets out of his truck and marches right into the back yard looking on the ground here and there. He then comes to our door asking us if we were baiting ! After assuring him we don't and didn't he finally believed us. We flat out asked him if someone called on us but he wouldn't say. We knew exactly why he came there out of nowhere like that. These are some of the people we have to deal with every hunting season and I hate it. So I wish you well in your quest for getting rid of your trespassers Woodchuck and Bubba.

Edited by pawle76

With the trespassing neighbors I am so lucky to have. I thought of a sign to put in my field facing the road so everyone driving by can see it. This would work for everyone.

I would be scared!

Unfortunately ,trespassers have the upper hand. They are in very remote places, there are hardly ever any witness's and even if they are caught whats the penalty??? NY should make it legal for blatant, repeat offender trespassers to be beaten on sight, have  their vehicles trashed, their mothers slapped and for their ugly a$$ pictures to be posted on bill boards along with their home address. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately ,trespassers have the upper hand. They are in very remote places, there are hardly ever any witness's and even if they are caught whats the penalty??? NY should make it legal for blatant, repeat offender trespassers to be beaten on sight, have  their vehicles trashed, their mothers slapped and for their ugly a$$ pictures to be posted on bill boards along with their home address. 

Trespassers on my land get to meet my 140# Rottweiler until someone with a badge shows up.  As SteveB found out this weekend (he wasn't trespassing, he was invited), he's a big baby, but strangers don't know that!