Few CNY 2010 bucks

SteveB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen Im not trying to rain on anyones parade its a nice buck, but Ive done photoshop for work and I can spot it a mile a way there is no way that photo is authentic. I did what you said and its not physically possible that his arm is either turned that way or the folds in the jacket made that gap. Look ath the way the jacket comes straight down and then his forearm is way off. It has definitely been altered

I made some posts on this picture yesterday thinking it was a fake. (On another thread) I think to really make a fair judgement about the picture we really need to see some others. You can't tell by this picture. I've retouched over 25 years and to think you can make a call on a low res phone image is absurd! Steve show us some other pictures and I'll be  a believer, I'm skeptical but if it's the real thing WOW what a monster.

There is another thread running about this one - let's not let this thread get too derailed. i will try to either confirm or bust the Cato buck in the next couple days, but will do it in the other thread. The other 3 I know are legit as I either know the people or someone I trust handled them. To stay on track, here is another CNY buck from 09 in Genoa - confirmed.

post-38-131455366748_thumb.jpg

I can assure you the 09 Genoa buck is legit. I hunt a few miles from that area and thought this might have been the buck my buddy missed, but it wasn't the same deer. I have an picture of this buck via email from Gary Dennis from the NYS Big Buck Club. It was the biggest buck taken in the state with a GUN last year. It was taken by Jeremy Parsons, scoring 166-4. I believe it is actually a 9 point. What a beautiful buck!!!!

I find it hard to believe that all of these huge bucks are being taken this year.  I know there is a game farm in Homer. :-\    I don't want to try and tell someone there buck is fake or isn't a trophy because it was taken on a game far.  If these all are true GREAT JOB and it must be a record setting year for NY?

I find it hard to believe that all of these huge bucks are being taken this year.  I know there is a game farm in Homer. :-\    I don't want to try and tell someone there buck is fake or isn't a trophy because it was taken on a game far.  If these all are true GREAT JOB and it must be a record setting year for NY?

I think NY has a lot of potential to produce really nice deer. Not saying all these are for real but a lot of people really under estimate NY. Not that i am saying we are going to be anywhere near Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio etc. etc.

Spent a little time looking more in depth at other sites and found these.

post-57-131455372976_thumb.jpg

post-57-131455372991_thumb.jpg

post-57-131455372999_thumb.jpg

post-57-131455373006_thumb.jpg