For Steve863

TheHunter

Listen that comment was to point out just how bad that entire thread looks for ALL of you...and a few others tried to nicely point that out...

Regardles of what you think of me or any of  my posts...this one really reads bad...Now I just read through them all...honestly have no idea what brought all this on ...nor do I actually care...but what ever it was has now descended into the bowels of pure  pettiness

There comes a time when adults learn to say I'm the bigger person and walk the hell away...so may you guys NOW think of your selfs as the bigger person and walk away from this foolishness

• Like 1

It's pretty clear what brought it on.  

Looking back on that thread I would say you played as much a part as us by stirring the pot. It started with he and I saying how its sad that new hunters don't know how to butcher their own kill and that turned into you bashing he and I. Then the insinuation that we were bashing others way of hunting or styles of hunting started, we were called elitist for some reason and it went on from there.

Thats far from the truth and you know it, its your constant bashing on how others hunt.

Yes, I did some bashing.  No regrets either.  However, why did he feel the need to crawl out from under a rock and accuse me of only killing 50 lbs deer??  Just because I feel strongly that current day hunters need to toughen up a bit and get their hands dirty once in a while and expend a little physical energy for a change??  Of course, you will take his side, to justify yourself here.  I wouldn't expect you to do anything else, quite frankly.

• Like 1

Yes, I did some bashing.  No regrets either.  However, why did he feel the need to crawl out from under a rock and accuse me of only killing 50 lbs deer??  Just because I feel strongly that current day hunters need to toughen up a bit and get their hands dirty once in a while and expend a little physical energy for a change??  Of course, you will take his side, to justify yourself here.  I wouldn't expect you to do anything else, quite frankly.

I'm not taking a side, just pointing out the obvious.