Head Shots

sampotter

Forget the quotes and just type .......... Besides Thomas Jefferson was a slave owner and fostered a few children from slaves ..........

Man I've never been on a forum where a moderator didn't like a signature! If u don't like signatures get rid of it on the forum. There is a reason for them. I know I'm new here but ***. I'm having problems figuring out the android version and instead of helping your **** about it!

"""The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
propriate language. Please keep it clean.

Man I've never been on a forum where a moderator didn't like a signature! If u don't like signatures get rid of it on the forum. There is a reason for them. I know I'm new here but wtf. I'm having problems figuring out the android version and instead of helping your bitching about it! """The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

I don't think he was bitching at ya.

Who cares if he was a slave owner africans sold there own people to be enslaved in the first place I could see if whites went to africa and just took people but that's not how it went down. slavery has no color whites have been enslaved more than blacks ever thought of being. And who don't like a little chocolate now and then. They indulge in our women but that's ok lol"""The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

Blame the drug dealer, but not the drug addict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blame the drug dealer, but not the drug addict?

Don't blame either I wasn't the one who mentioned slavery. I wasnt there so I really don't care. I do blame all the ******** on this forum lol all over crap!! grow up having your **** drop is a wonderfully exciting thing.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
propriate language. Please keep it clean.

I am completely against a head shot with any weapon, the slightest mistake and you could have a deer live through the shot that could affect them for a long time.

Ive killed deer (finishing off) with a shot to the head w my 308 win and I can 100% guaranty no deer would ever live thru it.... I won't get too graphic here but I will say there ain't much left........ However I would never attempt this shot with a bow

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

In order to not hijack a different thread I started this one. I know mistakes can happen and deer can move but does anyone really think that deliberately trying to shoot a deer in the head with an arrow is ethical?

I don't. Case and point the news story with the doe with an arrow through her jaw earlier this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Belo

Shot this buck in 2006 with the NEF Huntsman 50 cal ML . It was almost time to quit when he came out . Shot him at about 60 yards . When I went up to check , I noticed something strange looking . He had an arrow through his cheek and it was almost protruding from his neck .

Someone had hit him in the head with an arrow and the shaft had broken off . I would hope the shot wasn't intentional but it wasn't a kill shot . When I removed the arrow , there was a wire attached behind the broadhead . I asked what it was and was told it was an attachment for a Game Tracker System and would have had a string attached . Apparently it didn't work .

post-132-0-74311200-1388154617_thumb.jpg

post-132-0-42517100-1388154651_thumb.jpg

post-132-0-30836000-1388154682_thumb.jpg

I had a stretch for two years where I shot the deer in the head blew the horn right off the top of the deer both times. I can yell you that if hit with a 12g its not gonna suffer. It will fall right over. I've shot a couple in the neck also and there's no tracking there done. So I think its more "ethical" than to have the deer running threw the woods. I don't bow hunt cause I have had to shoot to many deer with arrows stuck in them. You ever seen a deer with gangrene its nasty.when the people fear the government there is tyranny. when the government fears the people there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Is this for real? You don't bow hunt because there's bad hunters around you? I've never lost one... Guess I should stop because others are wounding. Also I didn't realize guns were 100% lethal. A deer always heals better from an arrow wound then a gun. Cut vs tear.

• Like 1

He uses a quote by Thomas Jefferson as his signature. Problem is he did a poor job editing it so it always looks like part of this post instead.

There's a few with that problem here, although it's odd they seem to be the same people who call the rest of us morons...

Www.Facebook.com/clickonmylinkyousheep

Edited by Belo