Be serious...

growalot

And I never seen a yote with a long slim tail,,,

i think the tail is bushier than you think or then the IR cam makes it out to be. IR's sometimes when somethings in motion or the way the IR reflects on it can often make even a deer look a bit odd in shape and so on.

Which one of you put an evil eye on me?....Went out again... only deer  and some thing that ran by so fast just a glimpse of glowing eye is all I saw..ordering an electronic a call today......I'm thinking of moving cams around yet again...will get one of the old wht flash Moultries out and see if it's working...if I can figure out where I put it....didn't go check for that scat yet...snowing again, but will today...

What ever it is and every thing else can just have their time ...for it's dang cold out there and just getting colder!....I'll wait until we are out of the single and minus degree weather again...and the winds decide to bless someone else for a bit...

Son and his buddy where out and they had no luck as well....

first two pictures are yotes and the third is a small fox.  I don't know how people are seeing ears eyes nose and other stuff.  that set of balls some are referring to I think it just a tuft of fur.  seems the imagine is too dark to pick things apart up front.  in my opinion if that was a cat, that's one massive beast of a cat in both pictures.

• Like 1

I went back out and kicked away the snow...no there was no scat any where...have all the cams set back up again...moved one and I found the older Moultrie...uses those 6 volt batteries and the tests had and error code...not sure what that's about...but I'll get an extra card and new battery and try it out...after the battery sucking cold spell...I think thats the error...it started staying all blk at not...the cold killed night shot...or that my be the other I55...not sure where that's at.....but this is wht flash so I will see