My deer are starving...

sits in trees

Bold, the mice exposed to urine & saliva from CWD positive deer became infected, the mice not exposed did not become infected.... I wasn't aware this disease can go from deer to mice....

Funny they can infect a mouse but tests are showing for over a year now that they cant infect another deer. Hmmm

All this arguing and Sits in Tree's deer are still starving.

LOL..Nah he went to Tractor Supply and got some of that high dollar acidosis free deer corn and a few bales of Alfalfa and threw them out behind the barn. With that quick fix and these 40 degree days coming..All deer will be spared a dreadful death.

Funny they can infect a mouse but tests are showing for over a year now that they cant infect another deer. Hmmm

Maybe that is why a few of the exposed mice did not test positive... Not every infected deer takes two years to test positive and/or show signs of sickness. You keep adding things out of the blue...

Besides, that is just one study out of many that all draw the same conclusions.... Other studies are on deer only not lab mice and the results are consistent...

Edited by mike rossi

Maybe that is why a few of the exposed mice did not test positive... Not every infected deer takes two years to test positive and/or show signs of sickness. You keep adding things out of the blue...

Besides, that is just one study out of many that all draw the same conclusions.... Other studies are on deer only not lab mice and the results are consistent...

There has not been 1 positive deer infected as of yet and the tests are still ongoing.    Do you think that maybe injecting a 3 ounce mouse compared to injecting a 200 pound deer may have something to do with it?  The deer testing is into its second year so we shall soon here more results.

When we start hunting mice then we can worry about them then. Untill then i dont care what they infect with what.  Fact is, They have been saying for years that CWD can be spread through urine,feces or saliva and after 30 plus years of testing this crap the CWD prion has never been found in an already brain tested CWD positive tested deer's fluids.

When you have a positive deer laying at your feet and its brain and nodes are prion positive and you reach down and drain its fluids and test it for the same prion and find nothing.  There's a problem with their theory.

I would have to ask about your on going tests.   Are you talking about the one where they fed the common crow the cwd prion and then found the prion in that crows sh!t?

So the next time a crow flies over your woodlot or my pen's and takes a crap,which then infects the soil in that area which then infects our deer.   Where do you think they will say it came from?

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

There has not been 1 positive deer infected as of yet and the tests are still ongoing.    Do you think that maybe injecting a 3 ounce mouse compared to injecting a 200 pound deer may have something to do with it?  The deer testing is into its second year so we shall soon here more results.

When we start hunting mice then we can worry about them then. Untill then i dont care what they infect with what.  Fact is, They have been saying for years that CWD can be spread through urine,feces or saliva and after 30 plus years of testing this crap the CWD prion has never been found in an already brain tested CWD positive tested deer's fluids.

When you have a positive deer laying at your feet and its brain and nodes are prion positive and you reach down and drain its fluids and test it for the same prion and find nothing.  There's a problem with their theory.

I would have to ask about your on going tests.   Are you talking about the one where they fed the common crow the cwd prion and then found the prion in that crows sh!t?

So the next time a crow flies over your woodlot or my pen's and takes a crap,which then infects the soil in that area which then infects our deer.   Where do you think they will say it came from?

Why do you think everyone is stupid and you are not? For example you said this: "Do you think that maybe injecting a 3 ounce mouse compared to injecting a 200 pound deer may have something to do with it?"

Why do you think everyone is stupid and you are not? For example you said this: "Do you think that maybe injecting a 3 ounce mouse compared to injecting a 200 pound deer may have something to do with it?"

Wow...You just cant get over yourself huh.. Read the freaking science and the ongoing testing thats going on...  Trust me when i say i will know all about any new cwd info that comes off the press three times faster than you read a news report somewhere.

That has nothing to do with being smart or stupid. Its called taking care of business and my business it is.

Are you trying to say that because they can inject a mouse with the prion and it comes up positive thats the same as injecting a deer?

Do you really think those tests are not done on a daily basis.  Do you not think that we( Deer Industry) do not have some of the best in the business working on cwd testing every day.  If so you really need to rethink things.  It will be the industry that shows the proof and the facts when they are found.

Then your name is Krebs?

And you didn't write post 76, that is an article that is almost ten years old which you copied and pasted... But now that you revealed that you are in the business of raising deer, I think I know why you posted it. It is because you like the last two sentences. (Below, italics)

"If the fawn was originally wild, exposed through taxidermy work on other wild animals, and then released back to the wild, it would be difficult to say that captive animals brought disease to wild animals. It would be more acceptable to say the wild animals have introduced this disease to captive animals."     

"More acceptable to say the wild animals have introduced this disease to captive animals"...

Really?  Why don't you tell me about it?    

Edited by mike rossi

Then your name is Krebs?

And you didn't write post 76, that is an article that is almost ten years old which you copied and pasted... But now that you revealed that you are in the business of raising deer, I think I know why you posted it. It is because you like the last two sentences. (Below, italics)

"If the fawn was originally wild, exposed through taxidermy work on other wild animals, and then released back to the wild, it would be difficult to say that captive animals brought disease to wild animals. It would be more acceptable to say the wild animals have introduced this disease to captive animals."     

"More acceptable to say the wild animals have introduced this disease to captive animals"...

Really?  Why don't you tell me about it?    

Wow, Your a freakin winner. If you were bright enough to read the post you would see spelled out for you to see as to the owner of that article. Its right there in black and white!

Gary Nelson, President NADeFA [email protected] 

Its really none of your business what i do for a living!     You are really making yourself look like a fool. You have been schooled, you have read the science and the facts just like the rest of us and when there is more i will be sure to let ya know.

No, your name is Mike Kerry,,,

And you say I have been schooled and you will let me know what? I have been schooled? Really again....

Yeah I read the story, the guy was involved with rehab of injured wild animals, taxidermy and raising captive deer. One of their captive deer tested positive and they were concerned about some wild rehabs they released after they recovered. That doesn't prove or isn't even suggestive that the wild infected the captive.

Listen, I don't care what you do for a living . However you choose to make a lot of assumptions and malevolent comments. One example is you have repeated over and over I never worked with animals in a barn and I live vicariously. How would you know? And even if that was true, how does it add to the discussion, do you think most people want to hear your populous, anti-intellectual rants or hear you tell me  don't know what I am talking about over and over? Or do you think if you repeat it enough times it will be believed?

At this point it doesn't make any sense to continue discussing this with you or on here at all. You spoke your mind and I spoke my mind, so I am done.

Edited by mike rossi

No, your name is Mike Kerry,,,

And you say I have been schooled and you will let me know what? I have been schooled? Really again....

Yeah I read the story, the guy was involved with rehab of injured wild animals, taxidermy and raising captive deer. One of their captive deer tested positive and they were concerned about some wild rehabs they released after they recovered. That doesn't prove or isn't even suggestive that the wild infected the captive.

Listen, I don't care what you do for a living . However you choose to make a lot of assumptions and malevolent comments. One example is you have repeated over and over I never worked with animals in a barn and I live vicariously. How would you know? And even if that was true, how does it add to the discussion, do you think most people want to hear your populous, anti-intellectual rants or hear you tell me  don't know what I am talking about over and over? Or do you think if you repeat it enough times it will be believed?

At this point it doesn't make any sense to continue discussing this with you or on here at all. You spoke your mind and I spoke my mind, so I am done. 

Gee you want to pull any of the other 459 Ny deer farmers names out of the hat?   You keep watching the facts and proof and you will be fine.

Edited by Four Season Whitetails