Rhinoblock target

that's the best archery related investment you've probably ever made.  I've still got mine.  It stops everything cold, whether it's the fastest compounds or crossbows.  I've never had an arrow stick through the other side period.  more you shoot it the easier the arrows are to pull out.  It's really not a struggle either.  I've shot layered foam, fused layered foam, solid foam, and pretty much any other target out there and it's by far the most durable.  I've shot 450 vegas rounds over and over without moving anything and it still takes the abuse.  that's fat arrows hitting the same three spots 15 times each round.

I think you'll be happy and if not i'll take it off your hands!

• Like 1

that's the best archery related investment you've probably ever made.  I've still got mine.  It stops everything cold, whether it's the fastest compounds or crossbows.  I've never had an arrow stick through the other side period.  more you shoot it the easier the arrows are to pull out.  It's really not a struggle either.  I've shot layered foam, fused layered foam, solid foam, and pretty much any other target out there and it's by far the most durable.  I've shot 450 vegas rounds over and over without moving anything and it still takes the abuse.  that's fat arrows hitting the same three spots 15 times each round.

I think you'll be happy and if not i'll take it off your hands!

x2

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have a large home-made target (blue foam insulation) with card-board dividers between the 3 foam layers. All duct-taped together. Works like a dream. Cost about 20 bucks. Best investment I never needed to make. Lol.

I would like to make one of these myself, any chance of posting some pics so I can see how you made it? Thanks

I had a buddy use the 2" thick light blue foam(same style as the pink foam) for a back stop.....super hard to pull out, and it always seemed to leave blue residue on arrows and bolts....we added a bunch of cardboard to the face, and have a bag target in front, so its much less of an issue than before.

Just out of curiosity would everyone recommend this target over the black block? I was in the market for a target when this thread came up and was leaning toward the black block but had second thoughts after hearing how happy everyone is with the Rhinoblock. 

Made many threw the years,Pain in the but to move around, The block type I have for 5+ years shooting almost every day weather permitting.and they are still useable.

Do not shoot for groops,Runes arrows and the target, I shoot at the 4 circle or 6 circle spots on the target.Pull the arrows and shoot again.