Rochester D&C Letters to the Editor 11-18-2010

fasteddie

A woman from Brighton wrote in and complained about the picture of Cathy Turner's deer ."His eyes were still open . Was he dead or alive" ? I don't know too many people that would pose like that with a LIVE deer .

She further wrote , " If there are too many deer around , there must be a kinder way to reduce the number, or is it about getting the most points and filling the freezer" ? Maybe she should volunteer to help put condoms on the bucks to keep the does from getting pregnant !

I think you might be surprised just how many people are out there with those same exact sentiments. I've heard it quite a few times before. Silly people!!! They are absolutely living in their own little world of fantasy.

Doc

Sad thing is,Doc....the are probably some of the most edcated folk around...(book wise).

It may be worth the time and effort to convert a non-believer if they are truly open minded enough to be objective and listen to facts.  But you have to know you facts inside out and understand it would be easier to convince an atheist there is a God.

:)