Death threats

Grizz1219

Steve certainly wasn't talking about me.

I put my gun in my purse when I sit on the can.

My bathroom has a long mirror on one whole side. So when I sit on the can, I look into the mirror, draw my pistol and say "you talk'n to me?" I know that all of us gun owners do it, but it makes me feel especially "tough". LOL!

Gotta love liberal assumptions…So wise  LOL!

• Like 1

My bathroom is in a gun free zone, so I keep a squirt gun loaded with shampoo strapped under the toilet tank lid!

Nothing more humane than soap in the eyeballs to thwart off an assassin,lol.

If you were a real man, and not trying to be some big tough guy,  you would use "tear free" shampoo………..LOL!

• Like 1

Michael Corleone kept a gun in the bathroom and he was a pretty tough guy...

edited because I can't figure out how to embed a YouTube video in a post. Here is the link:

Edited by jrm
  • Like 1

My bathroom is in a gun free zone, so I keep a squirt gun loaded with shampoo strapped under the toilet tank lid!

Nothing more humane than soap in the eyeballs to thwart off an assassin,lol.

Yeah, I bet with a couple of squirts to Pygmy and Ants eyes, they'd both be rendered useless where you'd simply clonk their heads together and they'd both fall into the tub on top of each other.  LOL

Pygmy wouldn't have time to get his gun out of his purse, or ants draw his quickly enough after admiring his pistol(s) in the mirror.  LOL

I'm not afraid of them.. my only concern was, they were attacking me through my mother because I don't have a land line and they could only find her... She is 78 and has MS, wheel chair bound and only partial use of 1 hand.. If these idiots came to her house and did anything would be the only thing I would be afraid of.. And only God would be able to stop me from getting to them.. As it is now, I'll let the LE take care of it...

• Like 1

Yeah, I bet with a couple of squirts to Pygmy and Ants eyes, they'd both be rendered useless where you'd simply clonk their heads together and they'd both fall into the tub on top of each other.  LOL

Pygmy wouldn't have time to get his gun out of his purse, or ants draw his quickly enough after admiring his pistol(s) in the mirror.  LOL

LOL!! Now thats some funny stuff right there!!!! Clonk our heads together!!!! Hahaha!