First 3D Shoot

THHuntNY

bring 4 or more arrows. in case you loose any, they get hit, or whatever.  bring binoculars with the a sling or strap.  if a strap let them hang on your bow arm side with the strap loosened up all the way and across your chest.  it'll help you see where the scoring rings are.  bring a small set of allen wrenches with you in case something loosens up but you can keep them in your truck.  ball cap to keep the sun out of your eyes and bug spray to keep the bugs away.  try to practice judging yardage out to 40 yards before then.  judging yardage is probably the hardest part.

What should I expect for targets. All dear or is there gonna be a whole bunch of different ones?

Most 3D shoots use a variety of animals and different distances. If you are shooting a compound bow in addition to all that has been suggested, you may want to bring a hand arrow grip/puller. I know when I shoot 3d it is difficult to pull my arrows out of some of the targets.