what are you buying this season

fisher2

Completely forgot since it's taking forever. I ordered extra barrels for my H&R Handi-Rifle. Ordered them mid June. Still hasn't arrived.

How was that process? I have one in 25-06 and was looking into additional barrels. Wasn't too keen on sending half my gun out though. I'd be interested to know how it turns out for you.

How was that process? I have one in 25-06 and was looking into additional barrels. Wasn't too keen on sending half my gun out though. I'd be interested to know how it turns out for you.

Customer service was great and everything seem prompt until I sent in the reliever and got the confirmation email back. The email didn't come back from H&R. It came back from Remington. Apparently Remington owns them and since Remington repairs is swamped by their trigger recall is a cause for concern. I sent my receiver back in mid June. I called H&R this past Friday and they told me everything is done and it's marked for delivery and I "should" get it back some time towards the end of this week. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sold a .44 revolver that I thought I needed for deer hunting two years ago. Never really liked hunting with it though. OH just went to pistol caliber rifles for deer so I am saving for a Henry Big Boy in .44 mag.

Still love my remington 700 in 30-06 for NY bear and deer.

Sold a .44 revolver that I thought I needed for deer hunting two years ago. Never really liked hunting with it though. OH just went to pistol caliber rifles for deer so I am saving for a Henry Big Boy in .44 mag.

Still love my remington 700 in 30-06 for NY bear and deer.

I love my henry but it's so pretty it became a safe Queen. I added skinner sights and only fired it about 10 times. I bought a Rossi m92 in 44 to hunt with and love it.