Haven't seen anything like THIS lately...

wooly

Sunny all day ….then about an hour ago….pouring…still coming down. The last week or so has been real wet.

My daughters graduation party was Monday. It rained sideways all day. We had to use plan B and stay indoors. It still went very well. 

Lots of wet lately,,,,,

• Like 1

OMG..horrible drive  to Big Flats.  8 ambulances..14 state troopers and sheriffs ...accidents all over and driving along 70 mph when all of a sudden you can't even see your wipers!...that happened a few times....left at 5, sunny ,hit Corning and just kept getting worse all the way home...man I''m tired! Rivers and creeks way up.

We're all going to die of jungle-rot!

But think about this ...... If we continue with these below average temps and above average precipitation levels into the winter months, this might become a good year to buy a snowmobile for purposes of survival .... lol.

• Like 1

Speaking of mold...

All my skulls I had hanging out on the shed turned green with a scaley fungus this summer.., I'll assume from lack of sunlight and the clammy conditions.

Some of them have been up there for over 5yrs now and it's never been an issue till this year. They were all as green as this skulls right antler, so I cut them all off and bleached them. A normal year, they get whiter as summer progresses.

Been a crappy summer season here.

DSCN1307_zps636d98b9.jpg

Edited by wooly