New arrows

Woodjr55

I've had great success with Easton Carbon Raiders. I usually pick them up at Dicks for about $40 per half dozen.

You can go to the Easton website and use the arrow calculator to figure out what size you need

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Edited by PREDATE

I am very happy with Victory Archery VAP's. They  are a bit high in price, but you get your money's worth with accuracy, consistency, and confidence. I only shoot a few deer with my archery equipment each season, so a dozen go's a long way. Having the confidence to hit my mark at any reasonable yardage is worth spending a little extra in my opinion. www.victoryarchery.com

I shoot the Redhead X1 Pro sold at Bass Pro Shops and have been extremely happy with them. They're $60 per half doz. but they also have an X3 model that they sell for $40-$50 per half doz and X5 envy model that are slightly cheaper. They are all Gold Tip made arrows with a Redhead logo on them.

You should definitely be able to get some good bleedersticks on your budget.

Not to sound like a complete redneck:D , but I've killed deer using $3 arrows from the bin at walmart. Lol I don't reccommend it, but they worked in a pinch after shooting all my good arrows at coyotes & turkeys. Now I always bring a crappy arrow for varmints!

Practice often and have confidence in your shooting form

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Different spined arrows are normally the same cost for the same model arrow shaft. It depends on what broad heads you shoot and out of what bow. Faster bows can shoot a heavier arrow with less drop to give you more penetration. Mechanical heads don't require as straight of a shaft for the same accuracy as with larger profile fixed blade heads. Easton has been around and makes a great selection of arrows with various weights and straightness. I've been shooting their arrows for over a decade. I also shot goldtip at one point and those are good. Haven't tried them but have heard good things about muddy arrows.