Our June Trail Camera Pictures

burmjohn

June 2010 Trail Camera Pictures... All Pics Here: http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=7

I don't think the cam was in a good spot, my brother moved it today to the field area we had cleared.

Looks like a solid 6? Points look huge to me!

[smg id=114]

[smg id=113]

[smg id=112]

[smg id=111]

When I zoomed in I counted 4 points that are viewable.

[smg id=109]

What The Heck is this??? (Bottom of picture)

[smg id=108]

Mama and her baby.... That guy is tiny!

[smg id=105]

Solid doe...

[smg id=104]

That buck will probably grow to be more than a six.  It is still early to tell what he will be.  Nice buck!!  That other picture is a picture of a fox.  There is a few of those around too.  Surprised he is out during the day.  SInce the picture was taken of that buck he has grown for another 2 weeks already.

We shall see...  I wonder what this time of year means for Antler growth? I mean can they get more points at this point?

I say yes some say no, but I think that they still have 2 months of growth left in them.  Thats alot of time to keep pushing foward.

They are nowhere near their final growth yet, they are growing at an inch per day right now in some cases. You can usually tell when they are slowing down, the ends of the beams/points start to lose that ball look at the ends. Its not even July guys, theres a good 2 whole months of antler growth left lol.

The first of the trail camera pictures that were sent to me by my dad. This is the first time getting pictures for the year.  I only recieved a few so far and already have a nice buck. I'm going to get another trail camera today to put it in another spot where we have a stand set up. 

post-46-131455295959_thumb.jpg

post-46-131455295976_thumb.jpg