Movie Blunder ?

While watching a TV sniper movie , the Sniper has the front end of his rifle almost half covered with snow . I have never had this problem . It seems like it should have been cleaned off since it was so obvious to see . A movie blunder or would it be okay to see through ?

10 hours ago, fasteddie said:

While watching a TV sniper movie , the Sniper has the front end of his rifle almost half covered with snow . I have never had this problem . It seems like it should have been cleaned off since it was so obvious to see . A movie blunder or would it be okay to see through ?

?

• 2 weeks later...

The movies are full of blunders, I see them all the time but most go over people's heads. I watched the old Fenimore Cooper "Deerslayer" movie the other day, most of the story takes place here in NY and surrounding states. The opening scene has the Deerslayer walking up to a nice big racked buck he just shot, a real trophy Mule Deer not from around these parts. LOL

Al

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Gotta love The Deer Hunter with DeNiro where we see them load up their station wagon for deer camp in western PA. Pittsburgh skyline can be clearly seen in the background then just a few minutes later their in the Pacific Northwest and shoot a red stag which is not even native to North America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Movies and TV shows are all horrible when it comes to anything gun related. Unlimited ammo, no one ever has a bullet in the chamber always racking a round for dramatic effect, half the time the slide on a semi auto pistol never moves when the gun is fired, no one has trigger discipline, the ultra quiet silencer, etc. 

It's always entertaining to look for these things when watching a show.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Movies and TV shows are all horrible when it comes to anything gun related.

You got that right, I get a kick out of seeing weapons used in time periods before they were even available.

Al