New plan for ML season

eagle rider

After freezing my stones off during rifle season my plan for ML season will be a bit different. I'm gonna try a blind on a productive field that has plenty of travel routes on and out of it. Looking for info on a small propane heater. Something that's quiet and low odor. Anyone have anything to offer here by way of a brand/model. I'd be willing to spend about $100. The Mr Heat Buddy's look good but I have no first hand knowledge at all on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might do the trick . It's a Mr Buddy heater but it looks like a neat upgrade to the Coleman that I have . I think there are 3 feet that fan out on the bottom of this that makes it more stable . The one in the link is from GM and they accept some of the DICKs coupons plus there is a $10 rebate .

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Mr-Heater-Little-Buddy-Propane-Heater&i=411148&r=view&cvsfa=2586&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=343131313438&kpid=411148&gclid=CjwKEAiA1-CjBRDOhIr_-vPDvQYSJAB48SmEQvhpU4XuXyKrL8EHh5kw8Z1hx7ifn8Ar9CehUDcYhBoCTpPw_wcB

Those Catalytic heaters get hot . My gloves got wet and I placed them on my shins with the heater between my feet . One of the gloves fell off and melted . Another time I burned a spot on my brush trousers . The heater in the link I posted looks like it has a protective guard which is a great improvement .