On Ethics

Curmudgeon

Mike, are you reading my entire post, or just what you want to before you fly off the handle?

"Im not saying I agree or disagree with any of this, or what my opinion is, Im just asking you questions.

When exactly did I say a bird let loose in a field was different than shooting a deer behind a fence? You sure do assume alot."

LOL..Yes i read your full post and thats why i wrote the word if in my return.  For you to even ask what the diff is between a hunter pushing another hunter a deer and a dog pushing a hunter a deer, Well that kinda throw up a flag.

I believe i read before where you said you have no problem with hunters killing stocked birds? Yes?

LOL..Yes i read your full post and thats why i wrote the word if in my return.  For you to even ask what the diff is between a hunter pushing another hunter a deer and a dog pushing a hunter a deer, Well that kinda throw up a flag.

I believe i read before where you said you have no problem with hunters killing stocked birds? Yes?

Where did you ever read me saying that?

I do know where you are trying to go though, so pre-emtively, Ill just ask you to tell me where I ever said I have a problem with someone shooting any animal behind a fence.