LOL! No hunting Camp For Some Dude

DirtTime

I'm not sure about the exact connection between browser history and the ads that are displayed. I have an almost constant ad off to the side about "edge" products which are vehicle parts. I haven't ever researched anything that relates to vehicle products either directly or implied. So I have no idea where that would come from if they are basing it on browsing history.

Also there is another ad about American express platinum card. Again there is no history on this computer that has anything to do with credit cards, American Express or any other kind. So I am a bit skeptical of the statements about any of this being based on sites visited or even a rough pattern of site history.

Its not only based on your browser history, there are some things that come up regardless. It all depends on how much the advertiser spends. A good chunk, however, is based on browser history. Facebook ads are like that too. Take a peek into Google Advertisements and youll see what its all about. Its pretty slick actually.