Any Non-white Members?

i just dont get it. i tell my kids to ignore the ignorance.  Cause its just someone looking to be seen. their 5 min of fame if you will. if thats all ya got to be worried about in life, then you need to get a hobby or job cause ya got too much time on your hands to just sit around and bitch. it doesnt matter if your black , tan , white, zebra stripped. if ya shoot a gun or have a question or answers to educate yourself or others..lets chat.. if your gonna be about color...then just block me cause i dont have time for that.

• Like 1

i just dont get it. i tell my kids to ignore the ignorance.  Cause its just someone looking to be seen. their 5 min of fame if you will. if thats all ya got to be worried about in life, then you need to get a hobby or job cause ya got too much time on your hands to just sit around and bitch. it doesnt matter if your black , tan , white, zebra stripped. if ya shoot a gun or have a question or answers to educate yourself or others..lets chat.. if your gonna be about color...then just block me cause i dont have time for that.

What do you think this thread is about? As for time to sit around and bitch...then why are you here bitching? LOL

what about the drug dealers that drive by my kids in the suvs with rims getting public assistance while selling crack. my kid looks at that car as cool. that offends me cause i know their dishonest and trouble.

So you see a black guy in an SUV with rims and can automatically assume he's on public assistance and deals drugs?

That's some amazing abilities you have. None of this discussion is to say that urban crime, black racism and the multitude of other problems do not exists. Nobody ever said that. The discussion is on the flag and concerns with how it makes a large percentage of Americans feel.

<---this guy here certainly is not an engineer with 20" rims. He's a drug dealer.

035_zpseb99a3cc.jpg

033_zps1ee1422d.jpg

028_zps6240fda9.jpg

006_zpsfc094e2d.jpg

• Like 1

So you see a black guy in an SUV with rims and can automatically assume he's on public assistance and deals drugs?

That's some amazing abilities you have. None of this discussion is to say that urban crime, black racism and the multitude of other problems do not exists. Nobody ever said that. The discussion is on the flag and concerns with how it makes a large percentage of Americans feel.

<---this guy here certainly is not an engineer with 20" rims. He's a drug dealer.

035_zpseb99a3cc.jpg

033_zps1ee1422d.jpg

028_zps6240fda9.jpg

006_zpsfc094e2d.jpg

Yeah that's just a crazy assumpost-5206-14362812891771_thumb.jpgption. They might not be chrome but I have a 2014 mustang on 19s and a 2014 explorer, paid for and I've never sold drugs or been on public assistance. I just bust my ass at work.post-5206-14362812694864_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

what about the drug dealers that drive by my kids in the suvs with rims getting public assistance while selling crack. my kid looks at that car as cool. that offends me cause i know their dishonest and trouble.

how do you distinguish between the crack selling, public assistance grabbing drug dealers and the people who just like that style????????

• Like 2

how do you distinguish between the crack selling, public assistance grabbing drug dealers and the people who just like that style????????

Maybe the ones walking around with their ass cracks showing and underwear down to knees? I'm just guessing of course......

because i went to school with the welfare rat.  so assuming is not the problem. the problem is the white man has been tip toeing around the black man so he dont get offended.  look where all that sensitive control has got ya... more butt hurt than ever and now people, black , indians, gays are totally taking advantage of it. its not equal its sad

Yeah that's just a crazy assumattachicon.gifIMG_20140725_072305.jpgption. They might not be chrome but I have a 2014 mustang on 19s and a 2014 explorer, paid for and I've never sold drugs or been on public assistance. I just bust my ass at work.attachicon.gifIMG_20140607_152701.jpg

One of my sons friends drives an older black Escalade that his dad gave him. The kid spent all of his savings, over 2k, and put big ass shinny rims and tires on it. The kid is white, about 6'4" and weights around 140.

Couldn't be a drug dealer if he wanted to..  I laugh my a$$ off every time he pulls into my driveway with that abomination of a Cadillac LOL!!! I constantly bust his chops over it...

• Like 2