Illegal Immigration Must Be Stopped!

I find it interesting the same people who scream we need to do something about "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" or "Fracking" or "Carbon Emissions" or pollution in general, claiming it will affect people's lives and health, don't give a rat's azz about a dangerous issue that IS affecting the lives of real people right now.

An excellent observation. This is simply a way to put off doing anything about actual real issues. It has been proven statistically, that liberals, for all their talk of social justice and equality, are less likely to give to charity than conservatives. All talk and no action. They are the Pharisees of our time. 

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Immigration reform is just another way to throw money and resources into the wind. Imo.. untill we get rid if the demand they will come , no matter how high we build the fence or patrol the border....

Local farms are over run with immigrants now.. guess what our population is doing that worked these jobs in the past. Sitting on their @$$ getting welfare and making meth..

Americans are too good these days to do manual labor..

• Like 2

It will stop with a president that will do something about it and not encourage illegal immigration and let our border guards do their job. A well constructed fence with armed border guards would do nicely. The government could pay for it with funds that they are giving all these illegals that were invited in by the Obama administration...all the money used to feed, house, medical treatment and education etc these illegal immigrants. Saying illegal immigration will never be stopped is ridiculous, we just need a President who WILL do something about it!!

wasn't george bush governor of texas for 5 years before being president for 8 years.   in 13 years why didn't he put a fence up?  illegals didn't just start flocking when BHO became president.  they were coming way before that from south of the border.   

Leftist Democrats WANT illegals to come in.  They vote for DEMOCRATS!

No Democrat is ever going to try and stop it, that's for sure.

If Republicans are allowing it at the request of businesses that want to employ them, people need to stand up and start screaming ENOUGH!

Help an illegal enter, employ one, fail to deport one, or aid and abet one and find yourself in jail.  Problem solved!

this is where the govt can really make a difference.  companies who employ illegals should be hit with harsh penalties.  fines.  jail.  there is a huge market for illegals.  id venture to say by manual labor companies, who I'm sure have owners that vote to the right.  

the left loves illegals simply for a vote.  but don't think the people who vote for the right don't have their part to do with it.

• Like 1

wasn't george bush governor of texas for 5 years before being president for 8 years.   in 13 years why didn't he put a fence up?  illegals didn't just start flocking when BHO became president.  they were coming way before that from south of the border.   

Typical liberal response, bring in George Bush. He has been gone for almost 8 yrs. King Obama is in office and has opened up the border and instructed border agents not to arrest the flow of illegals coming in from central and South America....on and on. 

So how are these numbers generated if they are illegally here? If an administration and or the people that generate these numbers are supportive of an administration generate these numbers/graphs, who is to say they are accurate? Americans are getting every thing they deserve...problem is, not all of us deserve it. :rolleyes:  

Immigration reform is just another way to throw money and resources into the wind. Imo.. untill we get rid if the demand they will come , no matter how high we build the fence or patrol the border....

Local farms are over run with immigrants now.. guess what our population is doing that worked these jobs in the past. Sitting on their @$$ getting welfare and making meth..

Americans are too good these days to do manual labor..

How true.  Farmers realized that they will get a decent days work from an immigrant compared to some lazy white trash American.

great thread and here is where I get a bit angry, look at post above from Steve863... "compared to some lazy white trash American"

If me or any of the guys/gals on the right said "black trash" or "spanish trash" it would be taken down, to me using the term white trash is no different then saying Nigg*r, or spi*, Where are all you dumb hippys on this one? sticking up for whats right...doubt it

• Like 1

How true.  Farmers realized that they will get a decent days work from an immigrant spi*compared to some lazy white trash American.

Carbonelement, I fixed my above post for you to be an equal opportunity name caller.  One way or the other the spi* immigrant is probably way more productive than most white trash Americans, thus farmers keep hiring them.   

Edited by steve863

How true.  Farmers realized that they will get a decent days work from an immigrant compared to some lazy white trash American.

What about the scumbag illegal who was deported 5 times and came back a 6th time and murdered the girl in San Francisco? Is that just an unfortunate incident? And now taxpayers will be paying his 3 hots and a cot and legal fees. Your pathetic if you support illegal immigration. Supporting illegal immigration is supporting rapists , murders and scumbags also.

• Like 2

Im not a liberal and that wasnt a liberal response. It's the truth. Just anser the question. Why didnt bush put up a fence if you think that was the solution when he was governor of texas?

George W. Bush didn't put a fence up while Governor of Texas due to budget restraints. Republican Rep. Jim Briderstine of Oklahoma is now pushing for the Secure Fence Act of 2006 to be enforced. Signed by President George W. Bush, the law approved the construction of a long stretch of fence along the southern border, as well as more checkpoints, cameras, vehicle barriers, and lighting to catch undocumented immigrants. In March 2010 Barrack Obama froze expansion of the virtual fence. If a fence doesn't work, why is it that the Israeli fence which separates Israel from the West Bank cut down terror attacks within Israel by 99%. Why is that.....answer the question....and by the way I am sure that I.S.I.S has figured out how easy the U.S. government has made it to enter this country, just enter thru Mexico!! As they say on the Price is Right...."Illegal Alians, Come on Down!!!"

Signed by President George W. Bush, the law approved the construction of a long stretch of fence along the southern border, as well as more checkpoints, cameras, vehicle barriers, and lighting to catch undocumented immigrants.

this is pro big brother.  vip and papist will lose their mind over this.   if govt can't solve the problem, you want more govt to fix it.  tax payers should foot the bill for a fence that wold cost billions?  by a contractor who probably has some sort of political ties.      not for me.  

​ron paul hits the nail on the head.  watch some vids of him and his stance on illegal immigration.  stop the incentives for people coming here. 

figures bush would sign a law like that since he is the champion of the patriot act.   oh yeah.  its for our safety.

Bush has been out of office a long time. Obama letting all those illegals stream across...oh yea, its for our safety...just like the girl that was just murdered by illegal alien in San Francisco by illegal that was deported 5 times already...yeah, for her safety, right? Tell that to her parents.

• Like 1

How is illegals coming across for our safety? Its an atrocity that we have people break the law and be allowwed to stay. Let alone a girl die because of govt inability to take care of the issue. But like it was mentioned before. There is ahuge demand for cheap labor and u should attack the farmers and consturction companies who hire them. But u seem to be all aboard team bush where since he isnt in office he has no responsibility for anything.

How is illegals coming across for our safety? Its an atrocity that we have people break the law and be allowwed to stay. Let alone a girl die because of govt inability to take care of the issue. But like it was mentioned before. There is ahuge demand for cheap labor and u should attack the farmers and consturction companies who hire them. But u seem to be all aboard team bush where since he isnt in office he has no responsibility for anything.

Like I said, Bush isn't in office and you seem to be quite content with team O'bama so go give him some cheers. In the mean time....post-2675-0-44687800-1436638153.jpg

And yes we do need cameras , lights, more guards etc to help stop the increase in the numbers of illegals pouring into this country. Crime comes with them and so does increased welfare rolls and free health insurance and on and on. Why the hell should we pay for them? Why should we? I sure as hell don't want to pay for an illegal alien. Maybe some people do...

We need to stop the flow of illegals.  I fine with asking for volunteers to post themselves on the border and shoot anyone trying to sneak in.

I'm also good with locking up anyone who gives them aid and comfort in this country, for any reason.

• Like 2

We need to stop the flow of illegals.  I fine with asking for volunteers to post themselves on the border and shoot anyone trying to sneak in.

I'm also good with locking up anyone who gives them aid and comfort in this country, for any reason.

I agree 100%