SOAG!!!!!!

growalot

I literally missed him by 2 mins....I went to close and turn on a cam I left open yesterday...had to take angel for a walk anyways...disturbed the area so figured Id check the wooden blind stand a 150 ft away...Wow ..This will stick in my brain for the rest of the season...PS note he made sure I got a good close up...lol

Edited by growalot
  • Like 6

Oh crap . It just dawned on me that I forgot to change the time on all of my cameras . 

I don't change the dates on my cameras or scouting reports or spreadsheet hunting database, or other things where I will be recording times. All times are daylight savings time ( I am assuming that eventually daylight savings time will be the year around standard) regardless of whether EST is in effect or not. I sometimes do some extensive analysis work on my hunting/scouting/sightings databases and I need a consistent time system throughout the year. If all of a sudden an hour is added or subtracted from the time entries, it really screws up any comparative analysis that I may be attempting to do.