So............

The problem is people believe that the government is going to be there for them, Truth is the government cant be there for them, When the time comes to protect themselves nothing is faster than an individual with proper training and a firearm, Not saying it would have stopped all the deaths but i can tell you the casualties list would be smaller, Ill take a firearm on my side over 911 every day of the week when it comes to protecting my family from a life or death situation, Split second decisions need to be made, 911 is 5 minutes out, Sorry that isnt good enough, The push too remove our rights is becoming an every day struggle, I for one do not want it to come down too something like this happening in this country for people to finally understand the 2nd Amendment was written for a reason, 

• Like 3

The toll now is from what they said while we were eating dinner was 129 dead and 350 injured. Considered an act of war. Really? Ya think?

Maybe our Governor should be taking a close look at this BS. It might help him get his head out of his ass and realize a few things.

There's a story on CNN about how America did an air strike and supposedly took out one of the leasers of ISIS. Can't find it right now, but it's there.

The most disturbing part I watched was our own Pres taking a very lethargic approach. At least it seemed that way to me.

The drone took out " Jihadi John"......the POS who was responsible for all the beheadings.

No reputable reports have been made on this. All the factual news says the strike is "BELIEVED" to have killed him. Nothing factual yet.

I pay attention to this stuff, but it doesn't consume my every day thought process and I don't go looking  for propaganda to spread. When things hit real news I pay more attention. This one made the g/f sit up and take notice. Our TV has been on CNN all the time. I got home from hunting yesterday, CNN. I got home from hunting today, CNN. After talking to her I will not be hunting next Saturday. I will be taking her out and showing her how to use my shotgun and rifle. Fine with me, been asking her to do that for a few months now.

rob......not trying to start a pissing match , but from the news report I saw said their "99.9" percent certain they killed him. I seriously doubt we'll be hearing from him again.

I do remember during the 2nd Iraq war, how the same Jihadist leader got killed about 3 or 4 times according to the news wires. Guy must have had cat DNA. Will look up the story.

I think your mistaken Papist. "Jihadi John's" real name was Mohammed Emwazi. He was the ringleader of a group of 3 British jihadists nicknamed after The Beatles (how insulting).

No I was referring to another Jihadist leader a few years back. He kept getting killed over n over. I could never decide if the news was just very forgetful of previous reporting or if they were testing the ability of Joe Public to pay attention. 

rob......not trying to start a pissing match , but from the news report I saw said their "99.9" percent certain they killed him. I seriously doubt we'll be hearing from him again.

Not thinking you are. I just wanted to make clear that it's not factual yet. I am not a big hearsay believer.

I agree with Papist here though, these people seem to have 9 lives.

Well, I think they may have stepped over the line a bit when they blew up the Russian plane.

They forgot that it is not wimpy old Obama that they are dealing with. Apparently these ISIS guys are not really all that smart, but I suspect that they have bitten off a bit more than they can chew. The rooskies don't have a whole lot of nice rules that they go by.

• Like 2

Well, I think they may have stepped over the line a bit when they blew up the Russian plane.

They forgot that it is not wimpy old Obama that they are dealing with. Apparently these ISIS guys are not really all that smart, but I suspect that they have bitten off a bit more than they can chew. The rooskies don't have a whole lot of nice rules that they go by.

I'm not a fan of Putin, but he clearly understands the current situation. It's equally clear that the US administration has no such understanding.

• Like 2