Really?

nodeerhere

So what's the problem.....

Somebody hunts differently than you do ??

Or aren't as motivated maybe lazy I've ha people come threw on private property mostly people from mass and up north they teally don't care who's toes they step on i work hard doing my homework and scouting and they are only there for the weekend to shoot whatever moves Abd leave like I said with no regard to anyone's property and it's not just me that feels this way every hunter I know complains about this and it's a real problem with out of staters and northerners

I, myself, could never understand why guys would wanna put drives on opening weekend but to each their own. I have a friend who spends opening weekend with a handful of guys and they put drives on like crazy....just aren't the sitting type.

What irritates me is when I'm in my stand opening morning and see two guys come sneaking into my setup through the thick pines and I hear one guy say to the other "hey, take your orange off through here" as they cross onto posted property that I'm hunting and start trying to push the property. People have no respect

Or aren't as motivated maybe lazy I've ha people come threw on private property mostly people from mass and up north they teally don't care who's toes they step on i work hard doing my homework and scouting and they are only there for the weekend to shoot whatever moves Abd leave like I said with no regard to anyone's property and it's not just me that feels this way every hunter I know complains about this and it's a real problem with out of staters and northerners

Almost as bad as the Amish.

• Like 1

So  what's the problem.....

Somebody hunts differently than you do ??

What about respect to other hunters already in the woods before them?

Every hunter isn't about just getting a deer.  They positioned their stand to enjoy a satisfactory hunt.

I still remember old man Ted who knew scent and his stand placement and would get his deers.  Then other people joined the club and would drive right through and past his stand. Scent didn't mean much at that point.  His voice of disapproval was met with shrugs.

I get that sum people hunt different then others. All I want is a quiet opening wk end and let the deer do what they do was all I was saying. Once they go into hiding then pugs them out. The problem is that most hunters haven't even been in the woods till opening day. If u took sum time to watch and learn how the deer move and what they do u would know that they don't have to be pushed! And I did say most! So if ur not one of them hunter then don't be firing back at me because if ur not the guy that hasn't been in the woods all yr u know what I am talking about

nodeerhere, on 23 Nov 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

I get that sum people hunt different then others. All I want is a quiet opening wk end and let the deer do what they do was all I was saying. Once they go into hiding then pugs them out. The problem is that most hunters haven't even been in the woods till opening day. If u took sum time to watch and learn how the deer move and what they do u would know that they don't have to be pushed! And I did say most! So if ur not one of them hunter then don't be firing back at me because if ur not the guy that hasn't been in the woods all yr u know what I am talking about

Firing back..?  Seems like you are the one who has busy running his mouth on this thread...

And for your information, sonny boy, I was bowhunting for years, probably many years before you were born, and I  never have owned a crossbow, AND it's been years since I participated in a deer drive.

However, driving deer is an effective and legitimate method of hunting when done properly and safely. I can remember when nearly everyone drove deer. 

And don't talk to me about not being in the woods. I've been in woods you've probably never DREAMED of...

• Like 4

I very rarely get in on drives. But to try and tell a state full of people how they should or shouldn't hunt is laughable at best. Buy a big parcel of land, post it off, put up a high fence, than you can make all the rules and be in complete control.

This! ???? don't like how others use PUBLIC LAND buy or lease land that you can control.

Edited by Buckmaster7600

Firing back..? Seems like you are the one who has busy running his mouth on this thread...

And for your information, sonny boy, I was bowhunting for years, probably many years before you were born, and I never have owned a crossbow, AND it's been years since I participated in a deer drive.

However, driving deer is an effective and legitimate method of hunting when done properly and safely. I can remember when nearly everyone drove deer.

And don't talk to me about not being in the woods. I've been in woods you've probably never DREAMED of...

• Like 1

You have no idea how old I am. And u have no idea how much time I spend it the woods! And I own my own property! So u are the one running your mouth. I was stating my opinion!!! Just wanted to sit in the woods opening morning and listen to the wilderness not the neighbors and there buddy's yelling get up!

Opening day of bow? What? Wow. This is what I'm talking about. Find a trail, play the wind. Take a seat. Relax, enjoy! Put ur time in. And I bet u will get ur chance at a deer. And deer passion this isn't for u! I'm just venting. And for u guys with the lazy comments I put my time in walking! Scouting, still hunting, setting stands!