Beer

Dom

Don't even act like you're not impressed with my Yanks, second best record in the bigs since they dumped at the deadline! They won't do any damage this year but we are fixed for a long run again

Yea good 3 weeks. Still not primed for a long run quite like the sox and their plethora of young (and proven) talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Rockspek said:

Sitting through the bow course thinking about what beer in going to have with pizza and wings tonight. 

Nice. the g/f is at her HE today as well.

Hot wings? Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Sessions Lager. 

Edited by ....rob

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

and what beer have you decided upon?  Hot wings? I'd go hoppy.

Where is course?

Sorry forgot to answer the other questions...  not hot wings.  I love gold sauce on my wings and can't do too much spice stuff.

The course was at bullseye archery in east bloomfield.  5 minutes from my house.  Which was nice to sneak home and eat some venison for lunch unlike everyone else.

This course was at the perfect time for me.   I bought a lifetime archery privilege a month ago because I want to start this year but didn't qualify for tags because I didn't take the course in nys and in person so I had to take the course again in state and then call dec and they mail them to me and it takes 14 days.  Hopefully just in time.

Lot of lines for the beer thread and definitely out of topic so I spaced it out for everybody.    (imogicon of a face doing something funny!)

• Like 1