Opening Weekend Hunters

the blur

What percentage of hunters only hunt opening weekend ????

I know quite a few. At least 5 people.

I do try to go every weekend.

My father is like that. I tend to hunt right up until I get that shooter, if it is the first weekend then I'm done. If I don't get the shooter I'll hunt right thru the last weekend and into Muzzleloader.

Edited by chas0218

I try to get out at least 3 days a week some times 4 days a week i hunt northern and southern zones, this year has been good to me got a 3 pointer and a doe, got nothing last year. Rut must have came early or bucks were only active at night, hoped for snow but haven't gotten any wasted money on winter camo and would be a lot easier for tracking deer and to figure out their pattern, with this nice warm weather more people have been hunting.

Edited by Mossberg500Guy

I try to get out every weekend.....I live in the city so that is the only time I can go and like to hunt every season and as much as possible if I tag out nothing I can do about that, but I plan on being out there for muzzle. Maybe a few trips up for small game after the deer season until the end of Feb.