Dead Pile Pics

WNYBuckHunter

Ill have to take a look next time I go down there, Im not sure how far that would be. The deer carcass is about 15 feet away, and the fox is about 12 feet away in the first couple. Im not 100% that they are the same fox, I think its 2 different ones and the one is pretty big.

I got 49 of the foxes and about 850 more of crows. I also got some of a hawk, but accidentally deleted them when getting rid of the crow pics. The foxes are there every night around the same time, Im hoping to get some yotes in there soon.

• 2 weeks later...

This stuff is working good, but my cam is getting wierd in this super cold weather. I checked it yesterday, you can see tracks all over, but not many pics. something started dragging the deer head and hide, but no pics of the culprit. The worst is going through the crow pictures lol. For every 1 pic of a fox or something, I have 20  or 30 crow pics. Here are a few from the latest batch...

MDGC0015.jpg

MDGC0124.jpg

MDGC0223.jpg

MDGC0349.jpg

MDGC0478.jpg

MDGC0481.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...