Need help deciding.

Robinson446

Well i have $200 saved up and im looking to buy a .22              I use my dads .22 rifle right now for rabbit hunting. I like the challenge with shooting at moving targets. Im sticking with a 22 but want to know where and a link or what brand and model and what not would be my best bet. Thanks.

My bro-in-law and I both really like our Remington 597's.  The only thing I've found with it is that they don't like hollow points, and the Remington Thunderbolts that came with mine (Dick's was running a deal) actually jam, so we've been playing around trying to find better brands.

I bought a Marlin semi-auto M60 at WalMart a couple years ago for $105 . The guys at the Gun Show wanted $140 for the same 22 . I wanted to get one with a clip but got the tube fed model . I prefer the American Eagle hp's . I found the Remington ammo really dirties up the action and gave what I had of that away .

I still have 1 1/2 bricks of the American Eagle ammo . The darned stuff goes for about $25 a brick now . Check Dicks for a deal on a 22 cal .

I bought a Marlin semi-auto M60 at WalMart a couple years ago for $105 . The guys at the Gun Show wanted $140 for the same 22 . I wanted to get one with a clip but got the tube fed model . I prefer the American Eagle hp's . I found the Remington ammo really dirties up the action and gave what I had of that away .

I still have 1 1/2 bricks of the American Eagle ammo . The darned stuff goes for about $25 a brick now . Check Dicks for a deal on a 22 cal .

I bought the same .22 probly 5 years ago. it has been a great gun

I bought the same .22 probly 5 years ago. it has been a great gun

I have one and love it. I am trying to find a new tub magazine for it now....my buddy let it fal out i the snow and didn't realize it...best price right now is $28  plus shipping.....the dam gun only cost me the $105...lol