Registering Snowmobile this year?

Are you guys going to register them this year?  Join a club and get the discount?

If I register mine next week, will you reimburse me 'cause it will probably guarantee a mild winter!!

Just curious, do you register it early or wait and see how the snow situation develops?

I have mine on the lift in the garage to get the shocks redone and try a diffrent clutch kit and some new jetting but i see this year is gonna be a flop. It will take so much just to get the ground to freeze and then it needs to snow ,trails will just be a sloppy muddy mess this year.I'm gonna pass on registration until the weather drastically changes.

No...not bothering to get registered or join a club...needs a new battery and electric starter replaced which I may tackle this week with the warm temps.....also rebuilt two snowblowers this summer and they are sitting idle...just look at it as an insurance policy.. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am usually not upset when hunting season is over because I go right into snowmobiling.....I haven't registered my sled yet this year,.....I did replace the slides and checked everything over so I am good to go if it does snow. I usually make 4 trips to Canada a year....The first is usually before Christmas. I already have my Canadian trail pass....they give you a discount if you get it before Dec 9th but it is still an arm and a leg. I believe this makes me legal in Canada whether I am registered here or not so I am sure I will go up there this year. If I don't get at least three trips in though buying the year pass was a waste of money because you can get weekend passes for $100 bucks (Canadian) I am thrilled it isn't snowing locally and the deer sure deserve this break after the last couple of winters but I sure wish Canada and the Adirondacks would get some snow.....

If you keep up the rpm's and don't stop, they make pretty good jet-skis. It looks like that is all we will see this year.

Ya, technically you could ride a snowmobile to Michigan if you didn't run out of fuel , its those pesky trees that take all the fun out of water skipping.