Left vs Right

I believe it was very appropriate for Christmas, since it explains a lot of the controversy in America surrounding the holiday, Christianity and Christ.  I find it hard to get through the holiday without constant reminders of it's "offensiveness" to certain people.

I'll see if I can find something to post for New Year's Day that will be equally upsetting.

• Like 2

Maybe he was sitting at home all alone with nothing but the internet for company.

Actually, I was volunteering at the Firehouse at the time, because somebody has to be there when an alarm comes in.

Interestingly, we don't have a single member who would be considered one of these "fearful" Leftists.  We would never exclude them, but for some reason they don't volunteer.

• Like 1

Tapatalk doesn't filter them out. It's really sad what these 2 have done to this site. Now that deer season is over I'm sure it'll get worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But you still don't have to read them…Just ignore them

• Like 2

It's obvious you fail to see the relation between those who are "offended" and your right to hunt, or own a firearm.  Is that too much of a leap for your intellect to manage?

The constant whining is worse than the political posts.  First the political posts had to be removed from the general feed, now it bothers you because you use Tapatalk.  

News flash, the world is a place of reality, constant challenges and frustration.  Try as you might, you will never succeed in molding it to your liking without disregard for other people.  But you certainly have a right to try, while being just as annoying to others as those you chastise are to you.

Perhaps a better option would be to fix the problem on your end, where you have more control.

• Like 1

Belo, I honestly don't understand your animosity when it comes to this section of the site.

We all hunt. Most of us use guns to accomplish that, at least part of the time.

Our ability to keep those guns depends entirely on preserving the Constitution as it was written.

Every single bit of politics in the US today can be boiled down to the Constitution: Maintain it vs change it.

Sometimes the disagreement is subtle with regard to the 2nd Ammendment, and sometimes it's very direct, but it's always important to pay attention to who is coming down on which side and why.

• Like 2

Btw, maybe take your own advice?

Problem with that is he doesn't  try to have opposing opinions or topics, that  he disagrees with moved  or removed, just because he disagrees with them. You do. Like it or not you are very intolerant of opposing views. either debate the opinions posted on the political section, or ignore them.. That what I do. I don't agree with all the political views posted. I either give my opinion on  them or move on to another topic. 

You choose to come to the political section, and then get all upset and outraged at the content… Get over yourself and move on!!

• Like 2

This site is over-populated with paranoid right wing nuts whose only thought is "Oh my God the government is coming to take my guns" and "The DEC is out to ruin deer hunting", clear proof that the conservative mindset is indeed a faulty mindset.

Hey ,,,I hear that Dick Cheney slapped a Redwood tree while on a baby seal clubbing trip sponcered by Halebertin. Any confirmation of that on "HEMP.COM" ??

• Like 2

Problem with that is he doesn't  try to have opposing opinions or topics, that  he disagrees with moved  or removed, just because he disagrees with them. You do. Like it or not you are very intolerant of opposing views. either debate the opinions posted on the political section, or ignore them.. That what I do. I don't agree with all the political views posted. I either give my opinion on  them or move on to another topic. 

You choose to come to the political section, and then get all upset and outraged at the content… Get over yourself and move on!!

I agree here for the most part.

My issue with the "Dynamic Duo" is they push their opinions too and post more political threads then hunting.

But, like said, you don't have to post on the topics, or read them. Move along and post something about camping, hunting, fishing...........If you step in cow $h!t and wonder why you stink that's on you.

This site is over-populated with paranoid right wing nuts whose only thought is "Oh my God the government is coming to take my guns" and "The DEC is out to ruin deer hunting", clear proof that the conservative mindset is indeed a faulty mindset.

This is rubbish! While I agree that some may be a bit paranoid, to actually not see that the powers that be want us disarmed and vulnerable is like thinking there's no such thing as puberty. 

A very broad statement that you never choose to debate.  Your opinion is noted, but challenged.  If you have the intelligence and information to stand by your claims in an intellectual, factual debate, I welcome it.

If, however, you choose to engage in childish, opinionated statements, without the guts to back them up, I ignore you, and encourage other informed members to do likewise.

At least we now have proof you are a liberal leftist, since you've stated your opinion regarding your thoughts on the conservative mindset.  Time to lower your flag and raise an Obama insignia.

• Like 1

I agree here for the most part.

My issue with the "Dynamic Duo" is they push their opinions too and post more political threads then hunting.

But, like said, you don't have to post on the topics, or read them. Move along and post something about camping, hunting, fishing...........If you step in cow $h!t and wonder why you stink that's on you.

This is rubbish! While I agree that some may be a bit paranoid, to actually not see that the powers that be want us disarmed and vulnerable is like thinking there's no such thing as puberty. 

RIGHT…but they post on the POLITICAL thread. No one is forced to look at or respond to the political thread. They choose to . They have already succeeded in having the political thread moved to where you have to look for it. Now they look for it, find it and complain about it. People insist on seeking out certain people and bashing them when they could quite easily just ignore them. Its an obvious play at bashing and attempting to silence opposing views. I really hope that the mods stay neutral and separate themselves from this B.S. and don't bend, any further,  to a few bias whiners.

• Like 2