counted 33 deer in a farm field tonight

132 eight pointer

See hundreds of deer in the vinyards along lake erie (around ripley)every year this time. snow drives them out of the hills into the lake plain.. too bad when they get on the railroad tracks...wiped out 15 at one time..shurly had to hurt the deer going back to someone's hunting land next fall..

See hundreds of deer in the vinyards along lake erie (around ripley)every year this time. snow drives them out of the hills into the lake plain.. too bad when they get on the railroad tracks...wiped out 15 at one time..shurly had to hurt the deer going back to someone's hunting land next fall..

I thought that was what cow catchers are for?

I counted one spring in a 50 mile run just what i could see on or next to the track(not over the bank or out in fields where the plow may have thrown more) 43 deer, 13 racoon, 11 opossom, 9 turkey, and 23 unidentifyable things. really sad, the snow gets deep and the easiest corrodor is the track right of way.

Seeing large herds in Wayne County.

50-70 per night in corn fields around town.

I have 8 in my yard almost daily. One got hit by a car and State Police had to shoot it on my front yard next to my mail box the other day. The person who hit the deer did take it.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a bunch of deer in Honeoye Falls late this afternoon . 7 were in my son's back yard and another 3 ran across the back of the property . Saw 8 more in a field 1/4 mile away and another dozen on West Bloomfield Road so they are out there .

I had never heard of deer eating twigs from willow trees but they pawed at the ground and were eating them . They were also pawing at the lawn and eating the grass .