Stop, Just Stop

growalot

This is what you will see from me in response to uncalled for nasty posts....be them at me or others...this will be to the attempted derailing posts.

Now all I can ask is  Other members out there that are tired of what a few have been doing and even sucking others into, I now see some get it, will join me in this.

Stop or Just stop...it's a powerful word, very difficult to argue with and if said enough times by enough people could stem the behaviors we are seeing.  If it is seen and done enough times I see it  as impossible that the point won't get across

For the many pages of complaining of the nasty "BS" many have mentioned, I think this is the only solution thus put forth. I do hope you join me in trying.

I do how ever understand exactly what the  initial reaction will be taken to this idea, as do you...but I think those of you that want things to change will be able to get past it.

• Like 2

Problem is that barely anyone on this forum hunts outside of NY, so Jan - April is a dead time with nothing to talk about this forum except for fun and games nonsense.

You don't see nonsense threads like this in bowsite, it's hunting year round in there. Different quality of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Biz-R-OWorld, on 19 Feb 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

Problem is that barely anyone on this forum hunts outside of NY, so Jan - April is a dead time with nothing to talk about this forum except for fun and games nonsense.

You don't see nonsense threads like this in bowsite, it's hunting year round in there. Different quality of people.

Does anybody like TATER TOTS  ??

Duh....Hyuk, Hyuk....

I am willing to bet those type of threads get nuked there.

• Like 1

I am willing to bet those type of threads get nuked there.

Agreed. Probably before I even seen them because I haven't seen one. I've seen bickering but it's hunting related. Be it about a shot choice, or hunting area, etc

Biz I get what your saying, though some of what guys have termed as, "BS" is neither fun or nonsense. It is nasty and uncalled for. It is a reaction by some to constant attacks, that have now gone farther than even they want and are having a difficult time seeing...

I believe there is a good quality of people here with some, lets say power issues...Simple one word reminders, no back and forth just one word, then someone getting a post back on track...if not tried we'll never know if it could reset us,as it were.

I go on lots of other sites.....Bowsite, Archerytalk, crossbow nation, dootalk just to name a few. I post on this one most often. It def happens on other sites. I don't understand why people get their panties in a wad over what someone they don't know says on the internet. I agree that its just immature but I just ignore them and never respond.

• Like 2

but they do have a community forum for political stuff, so it is there, just doesn't muddy up the hunting stuff.

I wasn't aware of that. I only know of the main page and by state. I only work off the main page.

Im on a few other forums as well. Non of this stuff happens on them. its strictly outdoors related

Well, this isnt the other forums. If you dont like it here, noone is forcing you to stay.

Ive had about enough of listening to people slam the site. If you dont like it, then buh bye.

I wasn't aware of that. I only know of the main page and by state. I only work off the main page.

yeah, if you click on the forums link, it gives you an option for the community page.......I never go on it, but it's there.

• Like 1