Girl Scout Cookies..........

Lawdwaz

Then maybe she's too tied up to be selling cookies or be a girl scout. I wonder if she has time to earn her own merit badges? Isn't there one for riding your bike in the deep snow?? :) Do they live 12 miles away from everyone or just you? My friends drive their daughters to my home and make them come to the door to sell their own cookies.

Your reasoning is sound............I'll refrain from EVER buying Girl Scout Cookies again UNLESS they are kids are hawking them in front of Home Depot or someplace similar.  No more secretary cookie sales............

I've got two boxes left.  I think I'll feed them to the dog as I'm soooo ashamed.

Edited by Lawdwaz

Your reasoning is sound............I'll refrain from EVER buying Girl Scout Cookies again UNLESS they are kids are hawking them in front of Home Depot or someplace similar.  No more secretary cookie sales............

I've got two boxes left.  I think I'll feed them to the dog as I'm soooo ashamed.

That shame you feel is for shoveling 4 boxes of cookies down your gullet. LOL

You do what you want... I was only expressing my opinion. You're entitled to your own. Not really up for a lengthy debate about GS cookies. They're good, I like 'em... won't buy 'em from the kids parents. Don't feed the dog the chocolate ones... chocolate isn't good for dogs.

• 3 years later...