Trump Explained

but if they have nothing to hide then they have no worries and ahold have no problem with rigorous screening....

...but I do believe with the way the world is one can't be to careful

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You do realize that gun control advocates said the same thing, word for word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned, all immigration should be tightened up and in these days of danger coming from every direction. Extra scrutiny of all immigrants and visitors is prudent regardless of origin, race, religion, or whatever. ISIS comes in many forms and cloaked in many strange scenarios. We can't continue to simply cross our fingers and hope that those that come into this country are all U.S. lovers and wish us well.

• Like 4

I'm sending this on an airplane using free wifi. I'll land and get in my nice car and drive to my nice house and lay with my hot wife. Life's good for me. I couldn't care less if "people" see what I'm doing.

It's just killing time. Hope things get better for some of you. The worlds not so bad. Chin up sport!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trust me..its all good in my world. Things couldn't get better. Try wearing a lobster bib to keep tears from staining that pretty little dress of yours….sport…LOL!!

You do realize that gun control advocates said the same thing, word for word.

Yes I do and have no problem with background check or even registration really buy do not tell me what I can and cannot have....that's the bullsh++ part

Does your family speak English....does your family force your women to cover all....does your family have beliefs that we are bad and should change or pay the consequences? Did your family's heritage kill 1000s and 1000s of americans....I could keep going....we are not talking about European people we are talking about people who generally have a hate for us. So yes I believe we have to be extra careful when deciding who we grant citizenship to. There culture is a problem can't deny it.

I get what your saying. But who cares if their women dress a certain way. Orthodox jews dress a certain way and force their women to dress a certain way. they have their own community with their own ambulances etc.

And u just generalized all muslims. That they hate our way if life. Who told you that? Thats a lie. Some bullshit article from jihadiwatch is not a good source of info

Did my ancestors kill 1000s of people. Yup. But im no more linked up to that than some regular joe working at a bodega is to some radicals.

• Like 1

I don't really read ALL the posts, but give me an example of anyone categorizing "all Muslims as a whole" Key work being ALL. BTW I was in law enforcement for close to 30 years. My partner for the last 9 years, of my career was a devout Muslim.His family came here from Palestine in the 80's. He's still on the job, but I retired. We are good friends and I would still trust him with my life.

Too many people on this sight are consumed with trying to prove that they're not bigoted. In doing so they label anyone who gives the slightest criticism, or points out certain behavior of ANY minority group as "bigoted".

PATHETIC !!!

Ill skim thru old posts. But one person said "islam needed to be scrubbed from the earth ". Ill go thru later when i have more time I'll find some johadiwatch articles that say things along the lines of "muslims want america to have sharia law" and stuff like that.

• Like 1

Too many people on this sight are consumed with trying to prove that they're not bigoted. In doing so they label anyone 

There is an actual term for that today. It is called virtue signalling. It is how liberals tell the world what a wonderful human being they are and is often accompanied by the usual list of epitheitcal name calling of anyone who questions the current progressive narrative. Virtue Signalling allows the signaler to present him or herself to the world as a decent human being without actually doing or saying anything of real value or significance and often involves ignoring some hard truths. 

The Virtue signaler has a very limited and often ignorant view of the world and what is happening in it. Ignorance is bliss for the Virtue signaler.

It is a waste of time trying to engage the Virtue signaler in dialectical discourse. They are firmly entrenched in the rhetorical world of fiction and naked ideology, which they prefer to inhabit. It is worth knowing the difference and you very soon develop an awareness of the presence of liberal rhetoricians. Don't waste your time in other words, and never try to have an intelligent conversation. They don't operate at that level. Any facts are instantaneously responded to with name calling and labeling. 

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Papist. What do you recommend we do then? To combat islam. Im serious. What are you doing specifically?

Way to change the subject. Just like a good Virtue Signaler would. I was talking about how to deal with liberals. The best response/tactic is ridicule. Like I said, attempting an intelligent dialectical conversion with a non intelligent rhetorician is basically a waste of everyone's time. Answering dumb questions like the one above is one excellent example of something to avoid.

Do not engage a Virtue Signaler in direct action, you will only get stuck down some irrelevant conversational cul-de-sacs. Always bring the debate back online and back on track. Ignoring Virtue signalers outright is also a good tactic although they tend to operate behind the scenes, attempting to get people banned and so forth. Virtue Signalers don't want real debate. This is why they favor censorship and banning and spamming threads with nonsense. We have seen one person around here repeatedly bring the prospect of banning into his conversations. He is attempting to passively, if not actively effect such change. The recent scandals involving Twitter and Facebook speak to this reality.

Edited by Papist

Your ancestors would be rolling in their graves. Unless of course you're Native American...

Me? I drank a lot of beer and had corned beef and cabbage last night. Listened to Irish music, both my kids have Irish names. We don't get to pick and choose which cultures we like.

Belo,

Respecting and honoring your heritage is a good thing. Allowing groups from other countries to come in and destroy American culture is a bad thing.

Look at Europe. Italy isn't Italian, Germany isn't German, France isn't French and so on. It's a shame.

By the way, St. Patrick's day traditions are part of American culture. See your a patriot and you didn't even realize it. Enjoy your trip!

Edited by pt0217
  • Like 2

Look at Europe. Italy isn't Italian, Germany isn't German, France isn't French and so on. It's a shame.

Some recent mainstream media observations from the UK regarding the ongoing and worsening migrant crisis.

military historian Max Hasting's similar warnings on the subject of war and the mass migration crisis:

Could this lead to WAR in Europe?

Last week in Washington, I met an old friend who is one of the smartest strategy wonks I know. His business is crystal ball-gazing. During our conversation, he offered some speculations about what could happen to our world over the next decade or two which made my hair stand on end.

He predicts that the seismic turbulence in the Middle East will continue, and indeed worsen, unless or until the West is willing to commit stabilisation forces to the region. He calculates that an army of the order of magnitude of 450,000 men would be necessary, to have any chance of success. 

In the absence of such an effort — for which he admits the political will does not exist on either side of the Atlantic, and is unlikely to do so in the future — he believes that the tidal wave of migration to Europe from the Middle East and Africa will continue, with consequences much greater and graver than any national leader has yet acknowledged.

He suggested that war within our continent is not impossible before the middle of the century, as southern European nations are swamped by incomers, and Greece stands first in line to become a failed state.

We can defer for a moment the question of whether my friend’s most frightening scenarios are likely to be fulfilled.

What was sobering about our conversation is that here was an uncommonly well-informed man who believes that the earthquakes shaking the Middle East, together with the scale of economic migration from Africa, could undo all our comfortable assumptions about the stability of the society in which we live, including our confidence that Europe has turned its back on war for ever.

The most obvious lesson of history is that events and threats always take us by surprise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3499652/Could-lead-war-Europe-Apocalyptic-yes-conflict-avoided-MAX-HASTINGS-says-unchecked-mass-migration-make-Europe-unrecognisable.html

Edited by Papist

Where have we heard about this tactic before?

Hungary’s Orban: Migrant Invasion Is European Left, American Democrat Plot To Import Left-Wing Voters

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/hungarys-orban-migrant-invasion-is-european-left-american-democrat-plot-to-import-left-wing-voters/

Personally I think the game plan is much bigger and more sinister. Look up the Kalegeri plan to get a true sense of why Europe is actively over-running itself with migrants.

Edited by Papist

Yes I do and have no problem with background check or even registration really buy do not tell me what I can and cannot have....that's the bullsh++ part

You and I are in total agreement there.

• Like 1

Way to change the subject. Just like a good Virtue Signaler would. I was talking about how to deal with liberals. The best response/tactic is ridicule. Like I said, attempting an intelligent dialectical conversion with a non intelligent rhetorician is basically a waste of everyone's time. Answering dumb questions like the one above is one excellent example of something to avoid.

Do not engage a Virtue Signaler in direct action, you will only get stuck down some irrelevant conversational cul-de-sacs. Always bring the debate back online and back on track. Ignoring Virtue signalers outright is also a good tactic although they tend to operate behind the scenes, attempting to get people banned and so forth. Virtue Signalers don't want real debate. This is why they favor censorship and banning and spamming threads with nonsense. We have seen one person around here repeatedly bring the prospect of banning into his conversations. He is attempting to passively, if not actively effect such change. The recent scandals involving Twitter and Facebook speak to this reality.

I learned to virtue signal from you. I learned it from watching you. Lol. I was just asking a question that you declined to answer. But since you brought that up. I had asked you earlier why you lied about trump being left off florida ballots and you refused to answer. You actually discredited then changed the topic. A typical liberal tact. Your are the signaler!!! Lol.

Edited by diplomat019

I learned to virtue signal from you. I learned it from watching you. 

Folks, here we see a belligerent attempt to avoid reality and further abuse the English language and known and established  concepts such as Virtue Signalling. Diplomat is now attempting to cover his 'virtuous' back-side by deflection. A classic tactic, but not very well executed here.A bit too crude and obvious. No sophistication.

Edited by Papist

I don't really read ALL the posts, but give me an example of anyone categorizing "all Muslims as a whole" Key work being ALL. BTW I was in law enforcement for close to 30 years. My partner for the last 9 years, of my career was a devout Muslim.His family came here from Palestine in the 80's. He's still on the job, but I retired. We are good friends and I would still trust him with my life.

Too many people on this sight are consumed with trying to prove that they're not bigoted. In doing so they label anyone who gives the slightest criticism, or points out certain behavior of ANY minority group as "bigoted".

PATHETIC !!!

Well when someone starts 3 new Muslim topics a day on a hunting site you can sort of read between the lines...

Scary! I know this is another topic but the amount of fighting aged men that fled into Europe is frightening. If we let them come here we would be making a huge mistake.

Germany's version of the CIA has already said about 5000 Isis fighters have come through (A small army) hiding among the 'refugees'. Liberals such as the ones we deal with round here would rather Virtue Signal  than actively take hard measures and deal with the prospect of an inevitable and similar situation occurring in the US given the fact the FBI has already said it is impossible to vet the migrants coming in right now. There will be blood.

Edited by Papist

Your ancestors would be rolling in their graves. Unless of course you're Native American...

Me? I drank a lot of beer and had corned beef and cabbage last night. Listened to Irish music, both my kids have Irish names. We don't get to pick and choose which cultures we like.

Belo,

Respecting and honoring your heritage is a good thing. Allowing groups from other countries to come in and destroy American culture is a bad thing.

By the way, St. Patrick's day traditions are part of American culture. See your a patriot and you didn't even realize it. Enjoy your trip!

Regardless, st pattys day is a celebration of my heritage.

As far as destroying culture? I must live in a different part of town because i still fart, eat cheeseburgers and drink beer while listening to Toby Keith.

Put yourself in that Paris theatre, that horrific night and make that ignorant statement.

Like I said. Virtue Signalers are very ignorant and crass people. They don't care or want to know about events in the world. Belo's inane response is a prime example. Don't forget, we have had our own Islamic Jihad attacks in the US already. More to come.

3 of my nieces are now on their way to Paris for a school trip. To say I am worried is an understatement. Why schools think it is a good idea to go there right now boggles the mind. It represents a serious failing in judgment and responsibility.Paris has just been flooded with all the violent migrants that were camped out at the port city of Calais. The authorities destroyed the illegal camp but did nothing about the residents. They have all descended on Paris and started setting up new camps in the streets.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

There was a time when Christians in Syria and Irag lived in relative peace. Many of which have been recently beheaded, burned or drowned. Maybe that will not happen to you. But if we keep allowing people like you to be the ruling class in this country. It will happen to our children, or our children's children.

• Like 2

Folks, here we see a belligerent attempt to avoid reality and further abuse the English language and known and established concepts such as Virtue Signalling. Diplomat is now attempting to cover his 'virtuous' back-side by deflection. A classic tactic, but not very well executed here.A bit too crude and obvious. No sophistication.

As you can see here. Papist is using liberal tactic 2. Using a re-virtual signal with a deflection.