Biz-R-OWorld 2016 Season

BizCT

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:42 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I added 2 other cams last weekend so hopefully when I check those I will see some of the bucks. I put the other cams near some old buck rubs lower on the property. Not many buck rubs up top where this cell cam is. I'm most intrigued right now by the bobcat, would love to get a shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you get that bobcat and post photos. It looks like it has a ton of spots.

Decided to try an evening sit. Didn't walk too far into property since I'm checking cams and planting clover next week anyway. Just got here at 7 and will stay till 8. Gonna watch the telephone cut on highest part of property. Still over 90 degrees doesn't help, but you never know.

8b1260fb1a59b78ed1819d27b3d3b479.jpg

59a96529ad674ddb4ef46145e9102791.jpg

fa4c6868fcf09104ca3e99687cf323f3.jpg

I'm perched up on a big rock. Can see 5 telephone poles each way so 500 yards each way.

• Like 2

Well that was a waste. Brought my wife's camcorder with a lot of zoom and battery was dead. Didn't have binocs with me. Left at 730 and drove the road slowly back n forth looking for deer and found 3. This one was closest.

cdc478bae4ae44ef10b215fed5f1abaf.jpg

Just curious how much have you spent on the text messages so far?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I pay $4.99/month plus tax, I think it's like $5.37 or something. I'm limited to 200 texts per month, but I've never got 200 in a month anyway. If I did go over, you still get the pics on the SD card.

Member "Phade" set me up. I just log in once a month to pay.

• Like 1

I have a cell cam from Phade as well....the sim card is thru at&t and I am not sure they offer a package like that?? Who is your sim thru?

Yes, AT&T. The 200 text package is $4.99

Ok....i was just putting 10.00 at a time and it was costing .25 a text.
This new property pics arent very frequent and the 10.00 is fine..but another piece I hunt was blowing through texts like crazy. Thanks for the heads up.

Yea the 200 works great for me. I probably average like 3 per day because of squirrels. But like I said, I stay under 200 per month so $4.99 plan is perfect. Again, if you max out, you still have the pics on the SD card.