Biz-R-OWorld 2016 Season

BizCT

Don't want to hijack Biz's thread but you are welcome on my boat JJB. Plenty of better captains, but we catch our fair share. Just let me know. That was the big laker of the day 16-17 lbs.

My son went Back to the marina after we got home and caught his first large mouth on his own. Maybe he can teach me how to chase those warm water fish. Lol. Proud dad. Good 4th!

A90617D3-4A55-4535-A975-EE78B5458FF3_zps

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 5

Once trapping season starts I'm sure you could find someone to nab those coyotes for you. Post up a message closer to season on trapperman.com Easy peasy.

Nah. I'd like to try call one in and shoot one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Weird to see them running around late morning, no?

Not sure. This is our first summer with the property. But I did used to get daytime pics of coyotes on another property about 10 miles away, so I didn't think it was odd.

Biz, looks like a nice ridge you have cam on The prevailing wind allow you to set up a tree stand there ?

I don't use tree stands, but the previously owner had his most successful stand on this trail about 20 yards from where this cell cam is.

I'm going to say not a woodchuck, other then that I don't now.........my guess if you had a woodchuck in that area you would be getting him all the time......and I think Fischer are significantly larger than whatever that is, it kind of looks to me like the tail is skinny and hairless, like an opossum or muskrat tail.

Edited by jjb4900
  • Like 1